need more info on sembawang canal

2»
  • shingo
    no harm trying. its just all out just to have fish fighting at the end of the line.
  • Kenn
    HKS" said:
    i wonder if the tilapias there takes flies :roll:
    I have seen flyfishers at there before but very rare...i think the tilapia takes flies too so can try.
  • jackietan
    I went with my friend last yr at the wee hour. happen to saw 2 dark shadows swimming under across the bridge, unable to figure out what type of fish. Its quite big, roughly a metre along. really. its just wont open its mouth and show no interest in the dead prawn bait.
    only managed to cnr a few tilapias, less den palm size.
    However when daylight comes, able to see many tilapia in the canal. for fast catching, u can use the tamban rig with small dead prawn as baits. very easy and fast to catch 2 to 3 per action. lolx... all tilapis were cnr.

our location is near the hdb blk on the bridge itself... parked my car along the rd.
  • HKS
    Kenn" said:
    [quote="HKS"]i wonder if the tilapias there takes flies :roll:
    I have seen flyfishers at there before but very rare...i think the tilapia takes flies too so can try.[/quote]

haha nice..will probably give it a try when i'm free since i stay at woodlands =D
  • fishynatic
    HKS" said:
    [quote="Kenn"][quote="HKS"]i wonder if the tilapias there takes flies :roll:
    I have seen flyfishers at there before but very rare...i think the tilapia takes flies too so can try.[/quote]

haha nice..will probably give it a try when i'm free since i stay at woodlands =D[/quote]how? u fly fish there?
  • fishynatic
    Anyone frequent there?
  • n4shrull4h
    I went there once few months ago, but i am still unsure whether if it is legal or not...