(Last slot) Looking for kaki to fish in Sibu on 22nd June 2019 (Saturday)

fuujahouin
edited June 20 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Morning guys, 
i’ve got a trip to sibu on the 22nd June 2019 (saturday) and would like to check if anyone interested.
All price stated are *cost sharing*, left over amount will be divided accordingly to the number of kakis. 
Main aim is to aim coral trout. Max capacity is 5pax. Currently 4 pax filled. We normally use Casting of lure or baiting on running sinker for the coral trout.

Interested kaki u may please contact me at 87One7 87OneOne aka Andy. You may also contact me for more details.

Est Total entire trip: $350 + 1520rm
Each pax: $70+304rm (5pax trip)
Transport - $350
Boat fee - 1100rm +100rm (tips)
Breakfast/lunch/kfc - 150rm (kfc snacks for travelling from jetty to restaurant as it take about 1.5hr to reach destination)
Ice - 20rm (most prob 5 sack)
Prawn - 100rm
Jetty entrance  fee (est) - 50rm
-------------—----------------
Price aboved dosent include:
Dinner
Beverage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FCFS basis.. 
  • fuujahouin
    Morning guys, 
    i’ve got a trip to sibu on the 22nd June 2019 (saturday) and would like to check if anyone interested.
    All price stated are *cost sharing*, left over amount will be divided accordingly to the number of kakis. 
    Main aim is to aim coral trout. Max capacity is 5pax. Currently 4 pax filled. We normally use Casting of lure or baiting on running sinker for the coral trout.

Interested kaki u may please contact me at 87One7 87OneOne aka Andy. You may also contact me for more details.

Transport - $350
    Breakfast/lunch/kfc - 150rm (kfc snacks for travelling from jetty to restaurant as it take about 1.5hr to reach destination)
    Prawn - 100rm
    Dinner
    Beverage
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FCFS basis.. 

• fuujahouin
    Last slot left, any care takers? 
  • kenoh
    Morning guys, 

Transport - $350
    Prawn - 100rm
    Dinner
    Beverage
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FCFS basis.. 
    ​?? just said how much each .. i mean total sum
  • alanyeo29

the trip per head is how much??