Fanily of Duri's

2»
  • Trevor
    Ohhh icic.. me also from Arofanatics.com but am low profile, stop posting for quite some time. Used to be active in Betta.talk now maybe in chat/gossip. Haha.. BotakMigrain sombong me :(
  • Botakmigrain
    Trevor" said:
    Asalamualaikum all Muslim kakis and BotakMigrain,

Hmmmmmmmm... Just a msg to BotakMigrain budak, ur're from Arofanatics.com right? And how u get to Changi from yr Rumah in woodlands huh?

Maybe can join u after my exams :) hope to get some assam pedas or some shiok shiok lemak recipes from u da!! :)

Mualaikum salam bro Trevor,yup i am the one @ AF too 8) ,how i get to changi eh :?: ?simple.....i ride a bike :wink: ,25 mins reach there already :D ,usually i pillion my bro in law,we always go together,if u wanna join us i cannot tumpang u lah :oops: ,but just have to meet u at there :wink:

Btw,wats ur nick @ AF?
  • Botakmigrain
    BotakMigrain sombong me :([/quote]

hmmm :roll: cant understand?wat u mean bro?morning2 surf laready ah?
  • Trevor
    LOL.. err pardon me lah.. my melayu not so powderful.. sombong is machiam ignore right? so sombong me, ignore me lor..

Ohhhh ride bike eh? After 19may u let me know if got anything on lorh.. Ocisrep is my nick :) Very very low profile ever since i left the Betta scene.

:)
  • Botakmigrain
    Trevor" said:
    LOL.. err pardon me lah.. my melayu not so powderful.. sombong is machiam ignore right? so sombong me, ignore me lor..

Ohhhh ride bike eh? After 19may u let me know if got anything on lorh.. Ocisrep is my nick :) Very very low profile ever since i left the Betta scene.

ok bro,no problemo..... 8)
  • FishyIdea
    fosey" said:
    which carpark did you guys catch these catfish at?
    Wah. last week, anglers complaining landed loads of catfishes at the Tanjung site (Changi carpark 1, extreme left, where the boats move in and out). I think it's catfish season (last week).

I read, someone is from woodlands ah? Me too! Tarvel all the way from woodlands to changi is not fun man. So, must always land good stuffs.
  • SBSP
    It was grunter 'season' 2 weeks ago at the tanjung. Caught one with every cast as the tide was coming up. Mostly palm-sized but some are slightly bigger and smaller. Started hooking up cat-fishes as soon as the tide was turning low though. :)
  • Botakmigrain
    SBSP" said:
    It was grunter 'season' 2 weeks ago at the tanjung. Caught one with every cast as the tide was coming up. Mostly palm-sized but some are slightly bigger and smaller. Started hooking up cat-fishes as soon as the tide was turning low though. :)
    wat bait was used bro?tanjung alot of stylo mylo surfcasters,withvery long rods and different casting technics :roll:
  • FishyIdea
    Botakmigrain" said:
    [quote="SBSP"]It was grunter 'season' 2 weeks ago at the tanjung. Caught one with every cast as the tide was coming up. Mostly palm-sized but some are slightly bigger and smaller. Started hooking up cat-fishes as soon as the tide was turning low though. :)
    wat bait was used bro?tanjung alot of stylo mylo surfcasters,withvery long rods and different casting technics :roll:[/quote]

stylo mylo caster... actually, i am from those group :oops: maybe, we've brushed shoulders! hehe.. anyways, at changi, baits i've used are any kind of worms; wats, pons and cacing pasir. i've seen people used squids, but no result. but, worms never fail me when playing in changi, from tanjung up to carpark 6/7, tanah merah.
  • FishFinder
    is now duri season ? very nice catch :D
  • SBSP
    FishyIdea" said:
    stylo mylo caster... actually, i am from those group :oops: maybe, we've brushed shoulders! hehe.. anyways, at changi, baits i've used are any kind of worms; wats, pons and cacing pasir. i've seen people used squids, but no result. but, worms never fail me when playing in changi, from tanjung up to carpark 6/7, tanah merah.
    Yup, I was using pompon too. Once an uncle used live prawns, he caught a big gemang! Just be careful if you use fish at the tanjong coz some boaters can't steer for nuts. :roll:
  • Din
    SBSP" said:
    [quote="FishyIdea"] stylo mylo caster... actually, i am from those group :oops: maybe, we've brushed shoulders! hehe.. anyways, at changi, baits i've used are any kind of worms; wats, pons and cacing pasir. i've seen people used squids, but no result. but, worms never fail me when playing in changi, from tanjung up to carpark 6/7, tanah merah.
    Yup, I was using pompon too. Once an uncle used live prawns, he caught a big gemang! Just be careful if you use fish at the tanjong coz some boaters can't steer for nuts. :roll:[/quote]

Morning bros,
    Wah..good topic.Changi never fails when it cums to hooking duris.
    I went there a week after the lunar new year,at cpk 6 wif my bro-in-law
    and a few other kakis.Was there during incoming tide,fish for about 4hrs
    and i personally landed 19 duris,plus a few gelamas.Like what botakmigrain said,no time to rest bros when these catties are biting.
    even got two when reeling in,and my fav bait..the wat-wat for sure.
    and the best dish for ikan duri,ASAM PEDAS...slurrrrrrp :wink: :wink:
    So far haven't been there yet these few months,all the best to u guys
    going there.

Rgds,
    Din..
  • Botakmigrain
    actually we came across a group of malay guys,all ard 7 to 8 of them,using multiplyers high and low reel,are u malay bro?
  • Botakmigrain
    Morning bros,
    Wah..good topic.Changi never fails when it cums to hooking duris.
    I went there a week after the lunar new year,at cpk 6 wif my bro-in-law
    and a few other kakis.Was there during incoming tide,fish for about 4hrs
    and i personally landed 19 duris,plus a few gelamas.Like what botakmigrain said,no time to rest bros when these catties are biting.
    even got two when reeling in,and my fav bait..the wat-wat for sure.
    and the best dish for ikan duri,ASAM PEDAS...slurrrrrrp :wink: :wink:
    So far haven't been there yet these few months,all the best to u guys
    going there.

Rgds,
    Din..
    Gd morning bro,he he he,sure arms pain ah,but one sad thing is that we never landed other spesies other than duri,still waiting for my pari.....he he he :wink:
  • hantu_pancing
    Trevor" said:

eh bro, i was there for the bettas too. u stay bukit panjang area rite if i not wrong. donno whether u saw anyone posting by the nick of "imperial" or not at betta talk.
  • Trevor
    Very close mate, Chua Chu kang is where i call home :)

Hmmmmm..... yeah Imperial is u huh? hahaha.. Hieee :)
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2019