CR fRom East Break Water

propunk
edited July 2005 in Catch Reports
i Went back to the same spot where i caught my 3kg+ golden snapper in the end i caught something else...,here's the pic to share...,this trip the biggest i caught was the stingray which weight bout 1kg then followed by a finger mark snapper weighing 800grms and 2 small rays whic i think is too small to be weigh...

• Kemejan
    nice catch there bro. masak asam pedas power kan. :supz:
  • propunk
    should be uh... :wink:
  • Botakmigrain
    wat bait was used bro?size of hook?
  • propunk
    baits used were live prawns,wat2 and sand worms...,the ACK was on live prawns,the 1kg ray was on wat2 and the baby ray was on live prawns...
    hook i used is ranging frm size 2 to 6...,i used a appolo rig...,1st hook was a size 6 long shank second was size 2 and rd was size 4
  • marc_ramirez
    nice catch man.i need tips on how to get wat2..care to share?
  • physlo2
    Kemejan" said:
    nice catch there bro. masak asam pedas power kan. :supz:
    Always think of eating only...ke..ke..ke
  • zinedine
    Dis sat me n my neighbour najib going ubin day trip 8 -5pm.

We`ll be going to the stretch of beach on the lefthand side of jetty opposite the kelongs. 10 min walk only.

Amcamz..wanna join in
  • propunk
    marc_ramirez" said:
    nice catch man.i need tips on how to get wat2..care to share?
    can...,but abit troblesome uh, the most irritating is when u step in mud n ur feets goes sinking sometimes till ur knee height...,but if u wana join, i don't mine..
  • propunk
    zinedine" said:
    Dis sat me n my neighbour najib going ubin day trip 8 -5pm.

We`ll be going to the stretch of beach on the lefthand side of jetty opposite the kelongs. 10 min walk only.

Amcamz..wanna join in
    i can't confirm....,miight be goin cycling around s'pore for fun...,anything i juz give ya a call...
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2019