Cr with Ban Zai and his friend!

Zpro
edited April 2005 in General Fishing
Hello all...Went to usr again today...Ban Zai caught 2, his friend could 1(First catch with lure) and for me is the same with Ban Zai Friend!!!! For Today, we catch and release!
  • Germs
    hello guys today me , Bambino n one of his newbie friend went down to Usr after Ban Zai went home . started to lure at dunno wat time , after a few cast started to rain hai ..... bad luck :s2: ,bad luck :s2: ,hai. . after the rain started to lure again . Bambino friend cought his first fish on lure today total landed 2 fish

me n Bambino zero :s9:

Lure: DUEL Zombi Pop

Sorry for the blur pics :s3: only taken 1 pics , fish was released back to his or her mama n papa :s3:

• xiaoing u fish
    huh ban zai why you always wear white white wan........at nite also.....later i mistake you for something else
  • s1lver.
    so many baby tomans. maybe it's a good sign, show's that the tomans have been breeding? :P
  • bAn zAi
    xiaoing u fish" said:
    huh ban zai why you always wear white white wan........at nite also.....later i mistake you for something else
    The weather so hot must wear white to reflex away the light. Lucky u laugh at me not my catch.(too small compare to lim chu kang)
  • xiaoing u fish
    hahaha nearly laugh at it but fellow fisherman dun laugh at each other's catch.....think you had fun.....i going lim chu kang this afternoon .....How you wana some???Min 1kg wan wor