photo resizer?

giant trevally
edited April 2005 in General Fishing
where can i download a photo resizer program... those very one to use... :D
thanks alot
  • Anonymous
    Please refer to this post:

http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308

If you are using MS Windows, there's a default software, i.e. PAINT. Very handy for photo resizing.
  • giant trevally
    cuz i remember one dat used to in the old forum and its a very easy to use one... juz right click on your mouse and its done..
  • banhock
    I always email my oversize photo to myself. When the windows xp prompt me for resize photo to make it smaller. Just click yes. When you receive the email. Just save the attachment and post it
  • giant trevally
    okay i give it a try now...... thanks alot
  • Captain Yesterday
    If you don't want to install additional software or do the resizing yourself, you can try using this online image resizer.

You will need to save the resized image on your computer and then upload it to fk.
  • TX
    Captain Yesterday" said:
    If you don't want to install additional software or do the resizing yourself, you can try using this online image resizer.

You will need to save the resized image on your computer and then upload it to fk.
    hi cap, tks 4 the info. its indeed very user friendly :D
  • giant trevally
    hey captain dat means everytime i need to resize i must click on the link?? sorry abit blur about tis type of stuff :?
  • Captain Yesterday
    giant trevally" said:
    hey captain dat means everytime i need to resize i must click on the link?? sorry abit blur about tis type of stuff :?
    Yes, you might want to bookmark the link if you use it often.
  • giant trevally
    okay thanks alot :D :D
  • BlueStream
    you could also try Mihov's Image Resizer. at http://mihov.com

She's got a ton of stuff at her site.

Incidentally, anyone notice that 600 members(presumably previous ones), have signed up in the past 2 days? this site is a piece of computer art, I'll tell u that. haha....

Cheers.