(anchorman) needed for coming weekend overnight fishing trip onboard a
47-footer flybridge sportfisher. Token monetary allowance will be given. Boat
is berthed at RSYC.
Temporary deckhand may be needed for all weekends till end end 2020.
Mainly suitable for those seeking offshore fishing or boating experience. Boat has a permanent full time deckhand on home leave for next 2-3 months.
1. Leaves RSYC 17 Oct abt 1400-1430hrs &
returning next day at RSYC abt 1130-1200 hrs.
2. Only within SG port limits due to COVID19 travel restrictions. Will include South China Sea trips when restrictions are lifted.
3. Singaporean age above 21 only & keen offshore fishing angler.
meals, drinks & fishing tackle provided onboard
5. Physically fit to retrieve anchor (using electric winch). This will be the major role.
6. Not sea sick prone
7. Allowed to use fishing tackle provided to fish whenever no work onboard needed
8. Duties involved are:
9. Personal details (NRIC
& contact phone no.) MUST be provided to process MPA cruising permit & passengers manifest as required by MPA.
Interested, please send PM with contact details & expected allowance (per trip) by 16 Oct 1100 hrs for further discussion.
Singapore's Number 1 Fishing Community that also caters to other parts of Southeast Asia. www.fishingkaki.com is a massive resource for Anglers from around Southeast Asia sharing their experiences, photos and tips on fishing and regional destinations.Contact us