Bangkok Fishing Sam BKK

samlee912
edited April 30 in General Fishing
Dear fellow kakis in Singapore !! Heelooo!! Sawadee Krub

Hope everyone stay safe during this period ofcovi 19,  as am also been quarantined in bangkok till june 2020.

would like to take this opportunity to share my knowledge in Thailand SW-FW Fishing also sharing my catch report here in thailand.

I have been visiting many spots and parts of thailand since 2017.

Here are some of my Catch reports in WILD fishing/ POND / Boat/ Shore Fishing to everyone !!!

Meanwhile i just started my Youtube channel so if anyone free during this period you may wanna check out via 

Youtube :  

Bkk Fishing Channel

• samlee912
     :) 
    ​Thanks brooo
  • pladuk
    Welcome Sam! Which location you caught that toman?
  • samlee912
    pladuk said:
    Welcome Sam! Which location you caught that toman?
    ​Hi bro Pladuk,

I caught most of them at Prasak located along Rayong Area. 
  • mindstory
    Wow! Beautiful untouched scenery and nice masheers and sebaraus  you caught there! This reminds me of my early years fishing the freshwater streams and rivers near Mersing/Endau back in the 80s. We caught wild arowanas, sebarau and different varieties of snakehead on those old spinner type lures and nils master lures. Your video really takes me back to those good old days. Thank you for sharing! Perhaps some day  I may relive those memories up in Thailand! 
  • samlee912
    mindstory said:
    Wow! Beautiful untouched scenery and nice masheers and sebaraus  you caught there! This reminds me of my early years fishing the freshwater streams and rivers near Mersing/Endau back in the 80s. We caught wild arowanas, sebarau and different varieties of snakehead on those old spinner type lures and nils master lures. Your video really takes me back to those good old days. Thank you for sharing! Perhaps some day  I may relive those memories up in Thailand! 
    ​yes mate its been nice fishing here in Thailand and hope one day i would be able to  fish places that you mentioned Mersing /Endau haha would love to find wild arowanas tot. Yeah maybe someday you might wanna visit Thailand for wild masheer, i might be heading there next month will update my crs here.. stay tune.. bro
  • samlee912

youtube