Light Jigging Tackle

Ash93
Hi guys. I am planning to buy a light jigging rod and reel for my trip to rompin this year. Can anyone give me some good suggestions. I prefer daiwa rod and reel. Also if any of you have been to rompin for jigging trips can you suggest which is better as in light, heavy or micro jigging. Also what type of jigs and how heave is the line you guys use. Would appreciate it alot if you guys could help me out. Thanks. I a
  • Godspdu
    Im not a pro in jigging but here is my suggestion.... I personally am using a senses blueheaven pe0.4-1 for my rompin trip normally. And i use jigs up to 80g. For reel understand u r looking for a daiwa. Whats ur budget? To me i think the certate 2500 is a good match with the rod. Loaded with pe1 line. For the rod u can go higher, mayb a pe0.8-2 if u r uncomfortable with the lighter rods. My biggest catch with tat set was a skipjack tuna abt 3kg and it was 1 hell of a fight .Im using a shimano c3000 reel. For rod wise there is a lot of options out in the market. Go down to the tackle shop and feek which one best suit u.. I tried many brands before, from temple reef, gomoku, senses, majorcraft etc etc.... But at the end i still prefer the senses blueheaven (personnal liking) so i will recommend u to go down to beach road n take a look at the multiple options there is. For jigging this r the few rods that i personally used. 
    Gomoku belize, majorcraft crostage, giant killing, senses blueheave, temple reef ( cant remember the name), kaiser versa pitch light and one rod that I haven tried which is a beast of a rod from review is the evergreen spinjerker pe2 version... Hope all this helps. Have fun testing all those n decide which u feel best on ur hand. Reel a 2500 for daiwa shld fit just fine