17 to 20 March 2020 1 slot left. Wisata 5 Tg Pinang Penghibu

suarez1972
edited February 13 in Kakis looking for Kakis

Looking for kakis to fill up 3 slots. Onboard Wisata 5 with Captain Akob. Cost includes, Ferry 2 way, meals on and offboard, taxes, tips, group shirt, beverages, vessel rental.

All fish caught will be distributed evenly by deckie with no Anglers intervention, except 1 trophy catch for Angler own catch to choose. There will be anglers meeting 2 weeks before the trip to get to know each other over small meals, briefing and share some boat ethics onboard.
Been onboard Wisata 5 since 2007 and this has been my practice. Friendly kakis and making new friends. Its not about the catch, but the common passion amongst Anglers....tightlines!

Damage $480
  • DTFish
    what kind of gear is needed? 
  • suarez1972
    I would advise PE 1 to 4 for day fishing
    PE 3 to 5 for night
    Mainline min 50lbs braided
    Rigs between 60lbs to 100lbs
    Jigging PE 1 to 3
    Jig weight 80g to 120g
  • JT Goh
    Dear Suarez,
    I am interested. Joe Goh -' 94386055. Thanks.
    Joe Goh
  • suarez1972
    Ups..left 1 slot
  • kenoh
    me and my 11yo son want to go can boss? 91579959 kenOh
  • suarez1972
    Hi bro...can whatsapp me at 97666141...
    Can bro sure...exchange details via whatsapp easier bro...can forward me your passport details

Looking for kakis to fill up 3 slots. Onboard Wisata 5 with Captain Akob. Cost includes, Ferry 2 way, meals on and offboard, taxes, tips, group shirt, beverages, vessel rental.

All fish caught will be distributed evenly by deckie with no Anglers intervention, except 1 trophy catch for Angler own catch to choose. There will be anglers meeting 2 weeks before the trip to get to know each other over small meals, briefing and share some boat ethics onboard.
    Been onboard Wisata 5 since 2007 and this has been my practice. Friendly kakis and making new friends. Its not about the catch, but the common passion amongst Anglers....tightlines!

Damage $480
    ​Bro, kindy whatapp me at 98895688. Needs your advice, Thank you very much