Looking for a charter in Maldives

Maguro008
Hi Everyone,
I am visiting Maldives in March 2020 and would like to book a charter for myself only to fish specifically for dogtooth and GTs. I am there 5 nights but first night is when I arrive. I would like to fish the next 4 days straight based on Half day fishing only. Any advice, tips etc are greatly appreciated as I am bringing my own gear. 
If you have any recommendations on charters, I am staying in Taj Exotica Resort so the boat has to pick me up from there. 
Thanks in advance 
  • peecee
    You can look for Makaira. They are on FB
  • Maguro008
    Thanks Peecee but the boat looks too big. Its more trolling for game rather than a boat that can take me closer to reefs to pop or jig. 
  • SportAngler
    Maguro008 said:
    Hi Everyone,
    I am visiting Maldives in March 2020 and would like to book a charter for myself only to fish specifically for dogtooth and GTs. I am there 5 nights but first night is when I arrive. I would like to fish the next 4 days straight based on Half day fishing only. Any advice, tips etc are greatly appreciated as I am bringing my own gear. 
    If you have any recommendations on charters, I am staying in Taj Exotica Resort so the boat has to pick me up from there. 
    Thanks in advance 
    ​Try SEAGALS