Charter/Skippering Services looking to learn more on local fishing

SkipperSG
https://www.facebook.com/Skipper4HireSG/

Hey guys!

Just started a Skippering service to learn more about fishing spots in Singapore, with your experience fishing locally I can gain experience to be a better Skipper to cater for fishing kakis in the future!

Do look up, have boats in RSYC, MCC and OneDeg15! So fishing up north and south available!

Do share if you have any one thinking of such service doesnt have to be only fishing only! We also do island trips, kelong and just cruising!

Thanks a bunch!

• SkipperSG

Hey guys, for a limited time willing to cut the Skipper cost

to learn with experience guys to show me what are the norms in off island fishing, that can equate to just 250 for 4hours of charter depending on the boat and can fit up to 8. Do drop me a PM here or my FB page to come up with a plan together! Thanks! 
  • beembeem
    U want people’s to pay you so that you get to know fishing spots? That’s the most funniest thing I hear here
  • SkipperSG
    I'm sorry if it sounds very backwards but I hope others will be able to understand. Have to make ends meet too here.

Cheers! 
  • jiaming7
    beembeem said:
    U want people’s to pay you so that you get to know fishing spots? That’s the most funniest thing I hear here
    ​hahahaha  :D