Selling off reels & some rods

Raimie
Hullo there, I'm trying to sell off my late dad's reels & fishing equipments. Massive collection of them. Whoever needs to view & enquire them pls inform me. Thanks...

• Raimie
    Prices varies. Negotiable...
  • ayeosq
    Raimie said:
    Hullo there, I'm trying to sell off my late dad's reels & fishing equipments. Massive collection of them. Whoever needs to view & enquire them pls inform me. Thanks...

​Sad to hear that, my condolences to you and your family. 
  • mr.y
    Sad to read this. Hopefully u can keep some as momento as it seems he's a hardcore angler. Btw, can u post the pics of reels nearer. I have a noob fishing kaki looking to try overhead reels wif a budget. Greatly appreciated and wish ur family all wells. 
  • Michael Lim
    You might want to post them up on the classifieds with clearer pictures of mebbe 4 reels in a single pic for easier referencing.

https://classifieds.fishingkaki.com/

• larrychew
    Hi my condolences 
    I took enlarged the pix to get a clearer view of your dad's reels and boy they are collector's item... esply the ABU GARCIA ones that were the reels of the time - they were made in Sweden and they are sought after by some fish collectors... You should post them on Classified Fishingkaki as recommended by Michael 
  • nuvole
    Some of those reel seems to have aftermarket frame. Do take picture of those frame as well, as they may worth more than the reel!
  • Raimie
    I’m getting n experienced angler to help me with d pricing. Thanks for d interest. I hope to keep some of it myself too. I will update d pix n price in due time...
  • moorthyarunasalam
    My condolences to your family,pls forward your contact number,I have fishing kakai like to invite to view at your place. Thks my name is moo hp 91467644