2 piece Spinning rod for heavier lure

Godspdu
need advices from fellow anglers. I am looking around for a 2 piece spinning rod prefer mid joint for casting pintail or lures above 20g. But sadly most of the rods(high end) type r of 1 piece or butt joint. Any kind soul able to propose rods that are gd for casting pintail and for heavier fishing that are 2 piece instead of the usual butt or 1 piece. Saw that bone has a few that are 4 piece. But not a big fan of 4 piece rod as well.  :# 
  • Ah Gu
    edited October 30
    Probably the best u'll get is butt joint. Japanese do not come out with 2 piece mid joint probably because of rod strength considerations.

If a mid priced rod is what you are after, perhaps the 68ML model might work. 

http://tailwalk.jp/salt/ssd/offshorecasting/
  • Godspdu
    Thanks for the reply. That is one of the model I'm looking at as well... frankly like not much of a choice left, as u mention due to the strength of the rod therefore rarely can find a high end 2 piece model for my application. 
  • Devilzken
    edited October 30
    Can try koz expedition
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Godspdu said:
    need advices from fellow anglers. I am looking around for a 2 piece spinning rod prefer mid joint for casting pintail or lures above 20g. But sadly most of the rods(high end) type r of 1 piece or butt joint. Any kind soul able to propose rods that are gd for casting pintail and for heavier fishing that are 2 piece instead of the usual butt or 1 piece. Saw that bone has a few that are 4 piece. But not a big fan of 4 piece rod as well.  :# 
    ​What is your application? 
  • Godspdu
    Casting pintail mainly for Teng.
    Koz expedition come in 2 piece mod joint? 
  • Devilzken
    edited October 30
    http://www.smith.jp/product/salt/kozexp/kozexp.html

Need model can cast till 50gm

2 piece mid joint
  • Godspdu
    Nice. Looks like I need to drop by aof to take a look. Was browsing and saw this as well https://www.plat.co.jp/shop/catalog/product_info/language/en/products_id/41559/cPath/38_4049_4887_4888/rod/zenith-schlem-sch-s-702mh-nano-shor-casting-game.html anyone use before. Thanks Devilzen and ah gu for the recommendation.
  • SportAngler
    Graphiteleader RV 12-25lbs. You can find it in Fishing Buddy.
  • Godspdu
    Tat model u r saying is a BC model. I'm looking for spinning rod. But thanks anyway. Bc model are easier to find for heavier usage. Spinning one on the other hand are rare gem lol. Especially 2 piece model.  :'(
  • Luke Maow Bear
    It seems to me by going bay rod or shore casting / shore jigging rod you can solve this search. It just means that you have to contend with a longer rod. If that is the case you can go after those as such rods are mostly 2 piece. Major Craft etc.
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Look at this rod:
    SKR-S722H/Taco Major Craft Skyroad 

Google it.
  • Godspdu
    Thanks Luke.looks like need to go down tackle shop and have a feel of all those rods. Thanks for all the kind feedback. Hopefully can find that suit my application