7-10-2018 CR Saltwater Shore

lang zi
edited October 7 in Catch Reports

1st cast out............wait awhile I got this big Grouper.....longer than Pepis bottle 33cm......woOoOHOoooO

after removing hook........i use back the same hook.
Same thing....wait few mins niaaaaaa...............fish whack it

Fight the fish and saw 

KBL....estimate 4kg +
Play with her at water surface..............fish start to jump.......whenever this KBL is near water surface..it start to jump..............jump around 4 x

after that i thought wan to take photo this fish in water...in case line tear when i lift up..........but hard lehhh.........fish keep diving down.....still got some strength....1 hand hold rod..1 hand hold HP...later HP drop into sea...ho seh loh

So i gave up....................i pull the fish up.............piak.............line really broke.....hahahahahhaha
I lazy to change new rig........somemore this rig is recycle few times already.............50lb lehhhhh....cant tahan the fish weight after many rubbing

Total 1 KBL..........1 grouper............and 1 Yellow Stripe snapper (Stripey snapper) and 1 unknown small fish

Bait use is 28-9-2018 market prawns..........fish bo chap ...reasonable freshness can liaoOoo...they will jiak !

tidal coefficient was 89 (high)
start fishing at High tide 9pm

TRIPS
© Copyright 2016