Visiting Taiwan/taipei 30 nov/dec need Boat charter contacts and tips (Fishing/Eging squid)

alexkooi
edited September 11 in General Fishing
Hi fellow kakis, my friends and i will be visiting taiwan from 25 nov - 3 dec and would like to try fishing offshore fishing in taipei during the last few days 30-3dec fri-sun.

will be staying in hotel in ximending (cos there will be ladies and only me and 2 others wanna try fishing) will be traveling to keelung city (by taxi) for the fishing, eging trips.

Any kind kakis can recommend contact and how to book the charters there etc? most of the websites and FB are in traditional chinese so abit hard for me to check for details. 

also would like to know

1) how is the eging scene there? if i go keelung city with my eging rods would i be disappointed?
2) any legal/illegal grounds to recommend or avoid?
3) will be bringing rod tubes with our gear over.
4) heard got 4 hours, 6 hours, 16 hours boat charters. would like to find out more
5) How is fishing during nov/dec like? "so-so" or "dont even bother" or boats wont even go out to offshore.
6) types of tackles, would be doing baiting and some jigging and eging.

will contastly post more questions and edit this post if i got more queries. 

thanks all in advance for tips and tricks D
  • nuvole
    Taiwan typhoon season is around August to early October. Then follow up by the monsoon till mid to late February.
    I'm currently working offshore in Taiwan, will not consider to stay on ship after mid November.