New Gears for Beginners (Offshore)

13»
  • SportAngler
    Took my salt studio heavy sinking lure

• Damien91
    @GoldenCast Hahaha, the headache isn't over after getting the gear, the pressure is on when the gear has to perform. But yeah, it's been about a year since purchase and the trip, and i gotta say, the advice here were quite solid, everyone of my friends were happy with the whole thing. wew~

@SportAngler Wow! Awesome catch!

• ayeosq
    How was your trip last year, caught what you wanted?
  • Damien91
    @ayeosq Yeah! I gotta say, it was an extremely fruitful experience (keep in mind, we set our bars quite low. haha) . Everyone of the 12 men crew got a sailfish each, 2 Cobia and a single Mack. 
  • ayeosq
    Damien91 said:
    @ayeosq Yeah! I gotta say, it was an extremely fruitful experience (keep in mind, we set our bars quite low. haha) . Everyone of the 12 men crew got a sailfish each, 2 Cobia and a single Mack. 
    ​Nice, am surprise your leader line was enough...
  • Damien91
    ayeosq said:
    Damien91 said:
    ​Nice, am surprise your leader line was enough...
    ​Nah, I actually got another roll of it. BUT! the boatmen told me not to use mine, as it was too stiff or something. Eventually, he helped set up our leaders with his own stash.
  • maisie
    I started with Daiwa Mini System Ultralight Spinning Reel and now i am upgrading to Daiwa BG Spinning Reels. These are  best for the price you pay for
  • noobla
    Loved this thread. Saving it haha