Wish to buy inflatable rubber dinghys

EraserPencil
Looking to buy brand new inflatable dinghy that sits about 2-3 pax, unmotorized. Would need it to be from a store as I do need receipts that I could claim back from company. 

Would be pleased if anyone could lead me to contacts to suppliers that has them. 

I have a budget of below $500, so the models carried by SupraTechnic, MarineTechnologyGroup, Kairos all quite over budget for me!

Thanks a lot in advance for the community help!

Cheers,
Ryan
  • frz1
    Go down to decathalon and try to check it out. 
  • EraserPencil
    frz1 said:
    Go down to decathalon and try to check it out. 
    ​Whoa! Talk about prompt replies! 

It was my first check, and unfortunately that don't carry it. Was hoping someone in the community would know a store that brings in supplies from Intex and its like. Could only find those doing drop shipping, but it would be too long a waiting time for me.
  • Freakomin
    You could try contacting constant wind sea sports centre if they sell inflatable dinghys 
  • EraserPencil
    Freakomin said:
    You could try contacting constant wind sea sports centre if they sell inflatable dinghys 
    ​Ah, thanks for the help again, but I have very little luck with that. Amazing that there is this gap in the Singapore market. No one is selling inflatable boats! Looking at the Intex/Intime brand on Qoo10/AliExpress/Carousell, but all take incredibly long to ship and no receipts some more. Aiyo
  • frz1
    Hw bout this? 

• NewbJellyFish
    frz1 said:
    Hw bout this? 

​I wish to buy an inflatable boat as well. Where is this place?
  • NewbJellyFish

Freakomin said:
    ​Ah, thanks for the help again, but I have very little luck with that. Amazing that there is this gap in the Singapore market. No one is selling inflatable boats! Looking at the Intex/Intime brand on Qoo10/AliExpress/Carousell, but all take incredibly long to ship and no receipts some more. Aiyo
    ​Any luck with your purchase?
  • frz1
    frz1 said:
    Hw bout this? 

​I wish to buy an inflatable boat as well. Where is this place?
    ​Its at mustafa cntr... go check it out.