where can i get a daiwa zillion sv tw reel ?

JJJVM
i call quite alot of tackle shop to check with them this reel  but no luck at all , i looking 2016 model zillion sv tw with 6.3:1 ratio left hand , if u guys know where can i get one of this , pls leave a msg to me thx 
  • perfectunicorn
    edited March 2017
    I didn't bother with the shops around SG. Try www.japanlureshop.com this website is the best website for jdm reel and many people from US ordered them. Take 3 to 4 days for delivery. 
  • perfectunicorn
    edited March 2017
    Even with the shipping fees, buying item online is the same price as buying it in SG retail shops as the price of the items that are sold in SG have already included the delivery charge.

In SG, items that exceed 400 sgd when shipping are liable to taxes but japan lure shop will help you take care of that by marking the item as a "gift" so you wont have to pay taxes or gst. 
  • JJJVM
    thx for the website bro 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    I didn't bother with the shops around SG. Try www.japanlureshop.com this website is the best website for jdm reel and many people from US ordered them. Take 3 to 4 days for delivery. 
    ​Excellent thanks. 
  • JJJVM
    thx luke share this question in FB too :)
  • monstrad

I recommend to order from daiwa authorised dealers, its the safest but most expensive method

its cheaper to buy from online shops or parallel imports thru shops like oj tackle but these don't come with warranty