Line capacity for Accurate ATD 6 & 12

EdLee
Hi guys

Need a little help with more realistic line capacity on the ATD 6 & 12. I seemed to be getting a very wild range of line capacity when I searched through different tackle sales website.

For example, Charkbait says the ATD 6 can hold 50lbs spectra at 600yds while some others say 50lbs spectra at 900yds and finally, Tackle Direct says the ATD 6 can hold 450yds of 50lbs braid. The numbers are vastly different.

If anyone is using the same reels (size 6 and 12), I will be most grateful if you can share the brand of line, rating (poundage or PE#) and capacity on your reels.

• Luke Maow Bear
    I would bring it down to Doris or Maggie from TTC and ask them for the line. Power Pro Slick 8.

Sometimes they sell by the line used.

I imagine it to be 600+ Yards. 

I am sorry I can't answer your question, but another way is buy a 1000 yard spool, use what you need and measure it and sell the rest. I'd gladly help you in that area. 
  • EdLee
    I would bring it down to Doris or Maggie from TTC and ask them for the line. Power Pro Slick 8.

Sometimes they sell by the line used.

I imagine it to be 600+ Yards. 

I am sorry I can't answer your question, but another way is buy a 1000 yard spool, use what you need and measure it and sell the rest. I'd gladly help you in that area. 

Sell by the line used? Correct me if I understood you wrongly, that means they sell by the length of line we managed to put on the spool?