Fishing in krabi

frz1
Hi people out there. I was wandering if anyone did any shore fishing at krabi? In aonang area or nearby there? Not those paid ponds but shore SW fishing. Maybe luring or shore jigging or have seen people eging there too? 
  • Luke Maow Bear
    frz1 said:
    Hi people out there. I was wandering if anyone did any shore fishing at krabi? In aonang area or nearby there? Not those paid ponds but shore SW fishing. Maybe luring or shore jigging or have seen people eging there too? 
    Try lobbing long distances. 20 Grams Jigs and/or the 1oz Pin Tail. 
  • Gerard
    edited August 2016
    you can either 1. charter a so called game fishing boat for trolling and bottom (quite boring) or 2. charter a long tail boat and ask them to take you to the nearby islands to do some casting/popping or light jigging. 

i tried both when i was there and i reckon taking the small long tail boat is more fun. AJI worms near the island is lohjiak. 1 drop 1 fish. Fishing from shore is like dead, the water is worse than what you get is ECP both in terms of cleanliness and fishability so don't bother.
  • frz1
    Gerard said:
    you can either 1. charter a so called game fishing boat for trolling and bottom (quite boring) or 2. charter a long tail boat and ask them to take you to the nearby islands to do some casting/popping or light jigging. 

i tried both when i was there and i reckon taking the small long tail boat is more fun. AJI worms near the island is lohjiak. 1 drop 1 fish. Fishing from shore is like dead, the water is worse than what you get is ECP both in terms of cleanliness and fishability so don't bother.

How much you paid it for? And for how long was it? Thats if you rmbr la bro.