So my awa shima morbid reel's drag clicker broke while I was fishing and my lack of ability to gauge drag after the incident cost me 2 fish.
If you're like me, hopelessly reliant on drag clickers and your reel's clicker is damaged, you can try this fix using some aluminium.
I saw a video on youtube where a guy used a filler gauge but I didn't have any lying around
I got my piece of aluminium from a drink can. Cut a piece from the top of the can. Chose it because it was tougher than the aluminium at the body of the can.
It's a quick fix and it sounds legit but it does look pretty crude.
So if your reel uses one of those medieval clicker technology, here's a quick fix if you need one.
Yeah, I didnt align the holes all too well. but mehh... the fish wont know the difference