Boon Mar pond fee

Freakomin
edited January 2016 in General Fishing
Hi...just wondering how much is it for one person in boon Mar pond..., Thailand?
  • Luke Maow Bear
    Freakomin" said:
    Hi...just wondering how much is it for one person in boon Mar pond..., Thailand?
    Your answer below, most likely, or do you want a guide? FishingKaki.com uses Nop.

viewtopic.php?p=485069
  • Freakomin
    Thanks for the help and nope...I don't need a guide...I saw that forum already but it was in 2008 so... I'm sure it's not 100baht/person because it's a really good pond and even pilot 111 costs 500 baht/person but...thanks for replying : )
  • PLANEUNG
    Boon mar requires anglers go with a guide if i am not mistaken. Think the pond charges 1500 baht unless the price went up already. Last went 5 yrs ago :)
  • Durango07
    I've been there a couple of times... but I would not be able to find that place again without a guide... its really ulu place. But the trip is worth it. I went in august 2015 and I paid 5000 baht for 1 rod shared with 2 anglers for the whole day. All inclusive(pickup and drop to hotel, rod and lure and packed lunch and water.... Its quite exp, but shared between 2 guys it was manageable...
  • eddieyew
    Hi guys, planning a trip to boon mar pond in June, anyone can pass me the contact to the pond. Tks n regard
    eddie