need advise on either Certate or Morethan Branzino

i_feed_hungry_fish
edited November 2014 in Jigging & Popping
hi Guys,
I am planning to get the above mentioned reel for jigging in places like Rompin and Pekan.

in a dilemma between Daiwa Certate 2510R-PE or DAIWA MORETHAN BRAZINO 2510R-PE

what do you guys think between these 2 reels ? in terms of performance I think the branzino seems better but haven heard much review on it ...

also the size, should I get 3000 or just stick to 2500 .. planning to use up to 15lbs only

gonna get it reeel soon...
  • i_feed_hungry_fish
    What abt the new 2014 sfella C3000 to compare with those above?
    any advise?
  • ckjh
    i_feed_hungry_fish" said:
    hi Guys,
    I am planning to get the above mentioned reel for jigging in places like Rompin and Pekan.

in a dilemma between Daiwa Certate 2510R-PE or DAIWA MORETHAN BRAZINO 2510R-PE

what do you guys think between these 2 reels ? in terms of performance I think the branzino seems better but haven heard much review on it ...

also the size, should I get 3000 or just stick to 2500 .. planning to use up to 15lbs only

gonna get it reeel soon...
    I will go with the certates. Brazino in my opinion is a little overpriced. It does not have much difference from a certate. I am speaking as ive owned them before. Anyway will recommend a 3000 size. You will never know when you need more lines during fishing.

Lastly, as you've mentioned only daiwa here. If you are open to other brands. The twinpowers and stellas are also pretty awesome.

Cheers
  • i_feed_hungry_fish
    Thanks alot for reply... i think i m a sucker for the branzino man... its design n the spoool is attracting me sooo much...
    i saw the branzino and i totally loved it... just wondering since paying tat kinda money should i even consider the c3000stella... what u think?
    thanks again for reply
  • ckjh
    That's why I feel though the brazino is nice. Its too expensive. I will rather you go for a stella 4000 for the extra capacity. Can skip the c3000.
  • felixeng
    2010 stella c3000 or 4000 brand new wont cost u much . About 800 plus .
  • i_feed_hungry_fish
    Thanks to all the bros for advise...
  • Luke Maow Bear
    C3000 is a 2500 sized body, so you can also use it for luring.

I use a 4000 sized reel for the spots you mentioned.

However, I would use a C3000 if I had one, it just hits the right speed when the pelagics are around.
  • i_feed_hungry_fish
    Thanks bro luke for ur reply.
  • stormmac
    I go for a twinpower c3000 with a few bearing mod, cheap an definitely worth every single $. But if u have a budget stella is awesome. Daiwa I still prefer the old certate non mag seal esp the hd custom, it's a tough workhorse which Nvr fail me.