XBunsoyX's Freshwater & Saltwater Catch Reports

123457»
  • joncver
    Didn't spoke much, you just told me good catch when I hooked up a ph :P

Yup, PACI is the pinoy anglers fb group.
  • XBunsoyX
    Hello guys!

For those of you who have been visiting my thread frequently... Fret not! I will be active once again!
    I will start uploading from now onwards! So stay tuned! Don't stray away, but stick!
    Starting now....
  • XBunsoyX
    joncver" said:

Hey sorry for late reply! Hahaha. Can't remember, but getting a good size(mama) fish in Kallang is hard because they are playing at the bottom and well... you know... SNAGS! :lol:
  • XBunsoyX
    Koume 60 never fails when it is needed to search the bottom during hot weather.

• XBunsoyX
    Currently do not represent any fishing brands!
    Wouldn't be honest if ain't looking for one :lol:
    But fishing is fishing.
    If i do not fish at least ONE DAY fishing, i cannot concentrate in work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • XBunsoyX
    It's not that I have not been fishing..
    I have been fishing fishing and fishing.
    The passion for this hobby is neverending
  • XBunsoyX
    joncver" said:

When are you going fishing again? Let's fish together!
  • XBunsoyX
    Let's start 2016 with a bang!

• XBunsoyX
    Walk-click-walk-click.. KABOOM!

It's a whopper on Topwater, IMA Pugachev Cobra
    Landed by Nas
  • XBunsoyX
    FISH ON!
    A whopper mama on the DUO Ryuki Spearhead!
    Put up an awesome tiring fight. It just doesn't want to give up.
    Caught and released back into the wild to where it truely belongs.

• joncver
    usually head out first light if i got the chance and if i wake up. hehehehe... lately on legal grounds but from time to time bashing....

arranging some kakis to head philippine waters in the summer for jigging and large mouth bass fishing...
  • XBunsoyX
    Well.. Kind of... not fond of fw anymore... into sw now.. today is a saltwater session!
    and i got a whopping monster !
    Kekekekekekeke
  • reuben.chua
    Hi, you have used a gomoku keiryo for luring before right? How does it do? I was thinking of getting one but not sure because its made for jigging
  • XBunsoyX
    Hi, you have used a gomoku keiryo for luring before right? How does it do? I was thinking of getting one but not sure because its made for jigging
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply. Been so busy lately. Yes I have used before.
    But let give you a consultation first haha.
    So that I can help get you a rod that you will truly love.
    Are you going to use it for saltwater or freshwater?
    If saltwater, which type of fishing are u going to use it for?(boat/shore luring/shore luring/shore jigging/eging/ajing/light rock fishing,etc)>
    If freshwater, what species are you aiming for?(peacock bass/temensis/snakehead,etc)
    Is there any specific poundage are you looking for ?
    What reel are you using? 
  • XBunsoyX

Hey guys! The past few weeks has been really busy for me. Now i have the time to post.
    Recently, just went into the game of Ajing. Honestly, it is such an addictive thing even though the fishes are so small.
    Almost every creature on the seabed will come to take a look at your aji rubber out of curiosity!
    And some times might trigger a reaction strike from them. 
    Which is amazing, really guys.
    So i got some tips from my eging&ajing sifu, Michael(SHOUTOUT TO YOU IF YOU SEE THIS HEHE)
    You should get a rod with rating 2lbs(1lbs better) or lesser pairing it with a size 1000 reel spooled with this line called PINKY.
    PINKY is a line that has such high density so it will help sink your rubber faster in fast current waters enabling it to reach in the strike zones.
    Though i haven't spooled my reel with it yet hahaha.
    If you want to know where to get PINKY, you can PM me and i can try to help ask Mike for you,
    This photo I am using the all new SHIMANO SIENNA 1000FE 2016 spooled with 8lbs Berkeyley's Nanofill.
    Honestly, I don;t get why it has been getting bad reviews but its the best line for value if you have a tighter budget. And i love it.
    Jigheads wise i suggest you can get Cultiva 1/36 oz. You can see how light it is, so it might pose a challenge to your casting at first. Another tip is that you can paint the jighead like maybe bright yellow then finish it with epoxy to give that nice bright colour with glitter as you are working the rubber in clear waters near the surface anyways.
    There is this china brand that already has colours but it is always sold out. You can get it from TOPGEAR fishing shop.
    Rubber i can recommend Ripple-ash Mebaru Ajing There is another brand but i forgot.
    The jigheads and Mebaru u can get them from Changi Pro Village, TopGear. Can't remember if i saw from other shops or not.

So far went for 2 ajing sessions and have been very productive.
    Thanks to my close kakis who have been fishing with me and discovered ajing together hehe.
    Ill upload the other session soon guys!
    Stay tuned
    TIGHT LINES EVERYONE!

P.S If you have any questions or any business related matters, please do not hesitate to reply on this thread or you can PM me
  • XBunsoyX

Hey guys! as promised, this is my other Aji Session. This is my FIRST TIME TRYING AJING!
    Oh god guys, from this session onwards, i got hooked and addicted to Ajing!
    Seriously guys, its really addictive and fun!
    So yes, my friend, Mandalfe( you can find him on instagram ) bought for me the Ripple-Ash Mebaru Ajing and some Jigheads from Taiwan.
    The jigheads were surprisingly nice and sharp. Even had a bright yellow colour to it.
    Yes, so we reached to the spot and straight went to the popular spot for ajing.
    We didn't get any luck at first, I managed to get some baitfish by Light Rock Fishing Style, not sure of the species though and I did not take a photo of them T_T.
    [ Before I go on, Light Rock Fishing is basically about the same as Ajing except you play the aji rubber on rocks or breakwater. ]
    Had another rod to rig the baitfish as bait for groupers. Though no bites came on the baits at the end of the day.
    Suddenly, there was a feeding frenzy. The BIG queenfish and juvenile queenfish went crazy that day.
    Got some hits from the juveniles ! Then came the half beaks, there was was like a million of them(I am exaggerating alright haha). They also took the Aji Rubber.
    Then the bites start to slow down and started to use prawn meat to bait for the half beaks and it worked!
    But still eventually the bite rate died later on.
    There was this other uncle who was using Exori Rod and Size 1000 reel.
    Rig it with a float and the half beak as live bait.
    Puzzled what fish would bit his bait. He let it drift out then his reel went screaming and rod bend till the butt. I almost ran over as i thought it was gonna fall off. However, he couldn't land any queenfish from this multiple fights haha.
    Well back to my story, so I tapao the fishes back as it was mother's day. Instead of buying a cake, i fish for fishes instead hehehe.
    BBQ all the fishes.
    The half beak tasted so bad though. Never gonna tapao them back home every again. 
    Now I am official Ajing & LRF addict!
  • Icylines
    halfbeaks are super great tasting!!!! did you fry them?
  • XBunsoyX
    Icylines said:
    halfbeaks are super great tasting!!!! did you fry them?
    Hahaha i barbequed them in aluminium foil. My god, so bad man. How do you cook them bro? 
  • XBunsoyX
    edited January 18
    Wow. It has been almost 4 years since  I last post./
    Anyways, guys, I have a YouTube Channel now, FishingWithNas.
    You may check it out! 
    I am MOSTLY doing ajing/ultralight saltwater fishing only.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHWm3v4aaJI

Hi all! A delay by a day, but it is uploaded!
    Episode 33 is up and rolling!
    Special video, gave some theory and tips in laymen terms(as simple as possible) about doing ultralight fishing on the boat, specifically Ajing.
    Chaos on the boat as usual.
    FishingKaki of mine landed the biggest SAGAI on the boat!
    And another fishingkaki was using the Relix Nusantara ultralight rod, it is really a tempting rod to buy!
    Do remember to hit the 'like' and 'subscribe' button, as well as sharing the video!
    It helps and means a lot to me!

Rating: M18/R21

Edit: BIG THANKS to all my friends who gave me permission to film and willing to be in the video. It was blast to have fished with all of you!

• XBunsoyX
    New video on my YouTube!!
    Ultralight Fishing with my Baitcasting Finesse System Setup!
    Loaded with Rapala Rapizm PE 0.2 to catch me some mystery fish!
    However, things did not go as planned.
    However, three things which I engraved in my session which yielded me well deserved results; #nonstopcasting #nevergiveup #remainpositive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m14e5jWRbHY

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>