CR at sixth pipe a.k.a Longkang enam

propunk
edited June 2005 in Catch Reports
err.....,this fishes were caught last year 26 dec....,anybody can tell me wad happen to tat dae????
YESH!!!!!!tsunami.....haha...

• Evolution
    Bro Propunk,

Left or right side, already fish there a number of times, never land Partas before. What bait were you using ?

regards
  • propunk
    tat one i caught were on the right side,go to the end and cast raftly bout 45 degree angle to the right,for the baits is a live prawns....,oh ya...,when come to line retrival...,retrive as fast as you can coz got rocks
  • Jacy
    propunk" said:
    err.....,this fishes were caught last year 26 dec....,anybody can tell me wad happen to tat dae????
    YESH!!!!!!tsunami.....haha...
    Meeheehee...its been so long since I CR-ed anything maybe because time is very tight for me these few months. Suddenly I have soo much work to do, don't even have time to even glance at my fishing stuff. So all those sweets guys who asked me go fishing, some I don't even have time to answer. Many apologises.

Anyway looking at this topic, I am reminded of the time I went fishing late on 25th December night.

Also caught alot of fish, maybe from here I can trace this young guy(most probe from Poly), he was the one who helped us distinguish the fishes and advice us on how to cook them(mostly hes replies are "just fry" :wink: )

Happy fishing!
  • propunk
    ur fishing at the same location??
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2020