Gotta Catch Them All !

12345679»
  • Luke Maow Bear
    This is a rather extensive thread.
  • superminnn
    @LukeMaowBear Hi bro Luke, what do you mean?
  • superminnn
    Another peacock bites the toxic!

What are you waiting for? Try predator labs lures
  • superminnn
    edited April 2016
    Caught a new species on the medusa, a walk-the-dog lure which requires minimal effort to walk it. Casted on the side of the weeds and thought that maybe a Haruan would be lurking there, walk the lure slowly and boom! Got a whack and fish on! Was a quick challenge but when i brought it up, I was asking to myself, what fish is this? I have never caught this or seen it before, went to google and asked my fellow kakis and its a CLIMBING PERCH! A new fish added! yippee! Quickly released and continued fishing! Never give up and always keep trying! Learn from each cast and with patience and growing knowledge, you will be a better lurer! Caught on Prototype Rod, Reel Tatula Type R, Line 30lb, Leader YGK 40lb, Lure: PR Labs Medusa
  • superminnn
    Hi everyone, I'm starting a new instagram and start on working on Youtube videos on fishing! Do like subscribe me on youtube and follow me on instagram! 

https://www.instagram.com/predatormin/
  • Luke Maow Bear
    edited December 2016
    You can copy the share URL and past it here for Instagram, it will show up. 

• kotai
    Hi, its been a while since i upload pictures here. Kinda lazy. Thankfully, have been catching fishes however lazy to upload here. I will try to upload here whenever i can. Enjoy the catches! Do pm me or chat me up if you wanna lure, i will follow
    ​nice rod

• kotai
    Hi everyone, I'm starting a new instagram and start on working on Youtube videos on fishing! Do like subscribe me on youtube and follow me on instagram! 

https://www.instagram.com/predatormin/
    ​can u please teach me n bring me go luring also?
    im currently just started luring
    havent even land any fish
    hope u can guide n teach me the rope of luring

• superminnn
    Hi fellow fishing kakis, been quite some time since I've uploaded. I'll try my best to keep on posting and hopefully encourage those people who are interested in luring to pick up the hobby and to keep on fishing and to learn from each fishing session. 

I've an Instagram account for my catches and u guys can follow me by simply searching 'predatormin' which is my username, if not u can go to this link at www.instagram.com/predatormin

I will try to upload some videos of legal area catches when I can so do stay tune :) 

Here's the most recent catch at Bedok Reservoir using my ultralight setup of majorcraft solpara 1-5lbs, and sienna 1000 with 4lb nanofil braided line. Lure used was Top Fishing minnow. Stay tune for more!

• kotai
    Hi fellow fishing kakis, been quite some time since I've uploaded. I'll try my best to keep on posting and hopefully encourage those people who are interested in luring to pick up the hobby and to keep on fishing and to learn from each fishing session. 

I've an Instagram account for my catches and u guys can follow me by simply searching 'predatormin' which is my username, if not u can go to this link at www.instagram.com/predatormin

I will try to upload some videos of legal area catches when I can so do stay tune :) 

Here's the most recent catch at Bedok Reservoir using my ultralight setup of majorcraft solpara 1-5lbs, and sienna 1000 with 4lb nanofil braided line. Lure used was Top Fishing minnow. Stay tune for more!

​nice one
    Keep it coming aneh
  • superminnn
    edited December 2018
    Wow, I can't believe I started this thread in the year 2013 and we are almost reaching 2019 soon! Almost 6 years to the first day I started luring, really bring me back the memories of starting out at bedok reservoir with borrowed setup (my dad's) and bought a starting set of lures for $50 to start my fishing journey! I don't regret embarking on this journey.. How time really flies man and I still am a noob angler, oh man, gotta keep learning from each cast ! I'm doing my student exchange programme for the past 5 months in Denmark and will be back in SG at the start of the year and I hope to do more fishing!

This is a video I compiled from my fishing sessions in Amsterdam, Netherlands!

Subscribe to my channel for more uploads!
  • superminnn
    edited January 4

Happy New Year 2019 Everybody! My most recent upload, will be uploading another video on the 10th of January! If you like my videos, do subscribe! 

If you have any interesting fishing challenges for me to try, do let me know in the comments section in youtube! 

www.youtube.com/channel/UCDN0RA-hPtuGv7wrTi04vRQ?sub_confirmation=1
  • superminnn
    edited January 5
    New Video Uploaded!

Girlfriend vs Grouper fishing @ Barelang, Check it out!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCDN0RA-hPtuGv7wrTi04vRQ?sub_confirmation=1