Gotta Catch Them All !

• superminnn
    PB caught on Pr-labs Clone series Cyanide

• superminnn
    Another Toman caught on Pr-labs Raven! Super minnow with a darting action, that has interflow technology.

• superminnn
    The loner toman took both venom's hooks in its mouth! Awesome fight!

• superminnn
    Peacock bass caught on the Pr lab clone series Goblin-S so cuteeeee

• superminnn
    10lb Loner Toman landed on venom popper. Great fight! Wish I will get to experience this kind of fight again!

• superminnn
    Another Tommy getting agitated by the turbulence caused by Pr-labs GM series Venom! Come and try it yourself! Message me if you are interested in Pr-Labs lures

• superminnn
    haruan caught on pr-labs clone series puffin. cant get enough of this lure.. cute but deadly

• superminnn
    8lb giant snakehead caught on venom ball python! Fishes can't get enough of the Pr-labs lures

• superminnn
    Small toman caught on Pr Lab Soft plastics! Released the small toman to let it grow and let me have a chance to fight it once it grow into a Giant snakehead.

• superminnn
    Caught on another toman on PR lab GM series Venom popper! Saw the rise, cast, retrieve and boom! Fought hard and landed it! yippeee

• superminnn
    Posing with the toman that i caught!
  • superminnn
    hi guys, toman caught on Pr-lab Venom spotted tangerine. Pop pop and boom

• superminnn
    Totally in love with Giant Snakeheads! The fight is incredible and always gives me the adrenaline rush, from enticing it and agitating it and from it biting your lure and you setting the hook a few times and fighting it, and from the moment you see it near you and do its last burst and you bring it up and lift it like a trophy. Truly a trophy fish! Giant Snakehead caught on the Predator Labs Genetic Metamorphosis series lure - the Venom (Emerald Boa colour). My go-to lure when the Tomans are taking Topwater lures. The explosion caused by the whacking of the lure by the toman just makes me go crazy and craving for more! I'm sure those FKs that have caught toman, no matter the size, enjoy the take of the fish and also the fight of the fish. Not an extremely fierce fighter but it still gives an awesome fight!

Indeed after my first toman which I caught after 6 months of perseverance, efforts,misses and many off hooks, I have managed to gain more knowledge in the ways to entice the toman and also increase my chances of bite rates and also hook ups! And this is the results I have so far. I will be improving myself further and make myself a better lurer!

Time to move to SW luring, will be doing SW luring more often! A new challenge! New goals! Let's go!

• superminnn
    Haruan caught on the Venom!

• superminnn
    Toman 4lb caught on the Predator Labs GM series lure the venom. This time on the royal banded colour!

• superminnn
    Pr-labs Genetic Metamorphosis series lure - the venom strikes and lands me a toman again!!
  • superminnn
    Tested out the prototype of Pr-labs new rod, and guess what I landed with the Venom? Another big toman!! I must say the rod handled the fish well!

• superminnn
    Me and my 6lb toman caught on the Venom Popper - yellow tangerine colour! Can't wait to get my 1st 20lb Toman!

• superminnn
    Caught a monster sized toman!

• superminnn
    Hi readers, i been hunting FW fishes since the start of my luring journey, and been slowly progressing to SW luring, however I am now more into SW luring now, lost a barracuda last week while fighting it.. Tmr will be back to hunting ground to hunt for barracudas. Will slowly land SW species and post them up here hopefully!

Here you go flashback catch.

• superminnn
    Throwback, smallie toman caught on venom

• superminnn
    They say a picture say a thousand words, so let me entice you further with the picture of me catching a 14lb Giant Snakehead with the Toxic, a new prototype frog from Predator Labs that I'm trying! Enjoy!

• superminnn
    Hi guys, will try to make some time to post pictures of my catches here recently, if interested in trying out or buying Predator Lab lures do inform me via pm
  • superminnn
    landed 3 SW wild kim during the trip with team predator labs. Had an enjoyable time learning new techniques and landing 3 kims using Predator Labs Genetic Metamorphosis Series, Medusa. Slow walk the dog did the trick to entice the kims! Uploaded the videos on youtube, do check it out!

• superminnn
    Haruan caught using Calypso enjoy!

• superminnn
    Another wild seabass caught using Medusa (blood totem) colourway!

• superminnn
    edited March 2016
    More catches will be posted! Stay tune!
  • superminnn

Peacock bass caught on predator labs clone series - nymph! come and get the clone series to hunt for peacock bass, temensis, haruans and many more species!