Gotta Catch Them All !

• superminnn
    Haha thanks bros. Yup br :) enjoy the long weekends bros!
  • chansl
    I went to bedok Reservoir .... From 8 to 6 .. Couldn't get a single thing .... i think need a master to teach me how .. :D
  • superminnn
    haha i'm no master bro.. i'm still learning. most times i'm a zerofighter but slowly i been catching at least a fish each session haha. just trial and error. i can teach u a tip or two if u want. keep on casting! :D
  • chansl
    Today i went to try again and guess what

I caught my first fish at Bedok Reservoir !! It was a Peacock Bass - bigger than my shoe .. Went there in the morning .. Around 8 plus ..

Super excited ... I guess i was very very lucky
  • superminnn
    Congrats bro! Your perseverance paid off! Hope you release it safely :) haha lets lure soon
  • chansl
    Yup i release it safely ... will try again later when the sun is not that hot ..
  • superminnn
    Caught this last week.

• Rainbowfish
    That's a nice tiger oscar, looks big. What's the length?
  • Icylines
    WOW! nice fish
  • sgbdk
    superminnn" said:

lol whats wif the star on yr face this photo?
  • superminnn
    hahaha, my face in the picture ugly la, thats why i put the star on my face haha :D
  • sgbdk
    superminnn" said:
    hahaha, my face in the picture ugly la, thats why i put the star on my face haha :D
    Wa lau.. ugly? How can it be my lady killer ? Haha
  • superminnn
    3 fishes caught using my setup (go emotion w/calcutta 200). My last catch using my right handed reel as I'm upgrading to a left-handed reel and use it for many many years.. I've bought a shimano chronoarch ci4+ from a fellow nice fk, thanks to him

• XBunsoyX
    ooooowahhhhh!!! pro sia bro. Bring me to your spot leh. JIO ME! hahahaha
  • superminnn
    Been a few luring sessions, with no catch, I don't know why. Sometimes luck plays a part in catching fish.

Anyway, recently broken the spell with a few catches. Been a fruitful month for me so far.

presenting also my new setup - majorcraft go emotion 6-16lb with shimano chronoarch ci4+

• cyberkoon
    Bro the lure u using is duo mother of all bait ?
  • superminnn
    which lure? the rainbow colour is storm twitchstick :)
  • superminnn
    Blessed. Gonna aim for toman/haruan soon, aruana,belida and those species that i've not caught yet! Any bros willing to bring me along to catch this species?
  • superminnn
    Looking forward to my next luring sessions! Going to buy sj4000 for my riding and also my fishing adventures! And after posting and reading about tips to get sponsored, I myself have seen the bad doings that I have, so I would like to apologise to everyone who reads my post (if there are) and my kakis that I have made so far. I have my own responsibilities, apart from fishing, but I shall not let them affect others. So I would like to apologise again. Look forward to my future posts as they will be improved and will make you itch to lure more.

If you guys are still wondering what setup I'm using, I'm using -

Rod: Majorcraft Go emotion 6-16lb 6'6 regular fast
    Reel: Shimano Chronoarch CI4+ left handed
    Line:
    Leader: Varivas 25lb
    Favourite lures and proven : zerek ze-dog, duo popper, valleyhill airspeed, flies, storm flutterstick and twitchstick
    Colours for lures: green, pink, white, yellow,rainbow

Drop me a pm or comment if you guys need any help though I'm not that good yet :D
  • superminnn
    Ohya, my majorcraft go emotion is 2 piece and it was broken in the middle part. Let me tell you the story, it was when I was starting to lure in the morning at LSR last 2 months ago. My frog got stuck at a tree, clever me was pulling the rod at the mid section instead of the line to do the GUITAR(important technique to learn) and a loud SNAPPED! Occurred. I thought the branch broke but it was my go emotion that I bought like 2 weeks ago. Stunned, my jaw dropped and I walked back with a sad face and went home.. was thinking of going to the shop to fix but went to watched youtube videos and thought of some ideas to fix it. Using sandpaper was my idea! I just made the broken part smaller which took about 2 hours. My hands were numb and aching but I managed to fix it!!

It forms into one solid rod and has been handling fishes well for now! However, the occasional moments happens when ur top piece of the rod flies with the lure into the water and I would have to reel the line, lure and the top rod piece up. Haha would always give onlookers a laugh, at a noob like me. Anyways, hope it would give u guys a laugh about how silly some people can get.

I bet u guys also experience moments like this! Share them here! Would love to read and laugh about it
  • superminnn
    The broken majorcraft go emotion rod that I managed to salvage and save. Phew $140 wasn't lost.

• cyberkoon
    Bro hopefully one day we can go fishing together can share our fishing experiences together :) I rarely fish at west area , I am more to west and north :)
  • superminnn
    sure, drop me a message on whatsapp or what, then we can go lure together :D you got my number right..
  • cyberkoon
    Bro i dont think so i got your hp leh ! U wanna ring me up at 97410216 ! Haha
  • superminnn
    Happy Sunday everyone, you guys must be luring during the weekends. However, for me, it's a rest day