Calling for all PPCDL holder

vincent C
edited November 2015 in Watercraft
Hi,
Anyone with PPCDL license holder interested to join in to rent a boat for boating and fishing of 8 persons on weekend? Right now, my friend and I, 2 persons. We can share among the rental cost(around $350 w/o petrol to $400 w 25litres petrol) and at the same time,we can learn from each other about boating or fishing. Those boat owner wanted to rent out their boat also can PM me.Boat owner can come along too as you are more experience,must let us(new bird)self drive too but with your guides. Only with enough 8 persons then the plan will start off.
  • Lancer
    I'm interested. PPCDL holder here.
  • vincent C
    Lancer" said:
    I'm interested. PPCDL holder here.
    So far, two persons reply interested. Total of 4 persons liao. Need some more people to share the rental cost, those without PPCDL license but thinking of going fishing also can join us. We got one experience boater(luckyxxxx) to join us. Weekend fishing and boating !!
  • iman_70
    Ok bro's add me for dis trip, i'm ON! Newbie PPCDL licence here :)
  • vincent C
    Now we got 5 persons liao.Maybe 6 persons will do as each come out $67 dollars(total $400 with 25litre petrol). If not, wait until 8 persons. Sunset liao ! Bring your own fishing rod & baits. Dun forget your food and drinks too. 8 hrs weekend boating and fishing trip. If want to swim also no problem. At your own risks ! LOL !
  • iman_70
    Hi Kairos :) i am interested in d $168 package for d new PPCDL holder. Can forward me more info on dat pls, thks in advance!
  • crash
    Hi Bro would like to join you for boat fishing and I'm still undertaking the PPDCL. I and 2 of my frens are passion fisherman but without license and willing to share the cost of rental, petrol and everything else required. Total I will have usually 3 to 5 gangs willing to fill your slot. Contact me Fuzz @91691653 for arrangements.
  • refresher
    Hi! I'm interested! PPCDL owner here...
  • cabriolets
    [quote="vincent C"]Hi,
    Anyone with PPCDL license holder interested to join in to rent a boat for boating and fishing of 8 persons on weekend? Right now, my friend and I, 2 persons. We can share among the rental cost(around $350 w/o petrol to $400 w 25litres petrol) and at the same time,we can learn from each other about boating or fishing. Those boat owner wanted to rent out their boat also can PM me.Boat owner can come along too as you are more experience,must let us(new bird)self drive too but with your guides. Only with enough 8 persons then the plan will start off.[/quot

Vincent, I have a 25ft half cabin , u wanna rent at Southern. Contact me at 96653660

Thks
  • honghooi
    Hi

Please add me.. Mr Lee 98425694. New PPCDL holder.
  • HaiYing
    Hi new ppcdl holder here and keen t learn more and gain more experience. Please contact me should you have future trips/ meet up / lobang!

Nic : 9 8 7 9 5 3 3 3
  • zlys
    hi im interested too

can be contact at 8100 7595
  • S.h.lee
    Hi,
    My name is Lee
    I've pass my license recently
    I've a motor sampan ( jalan Buroh )
    I go out fishing a lot
    If you guys is interested in boating/fishing,
    we can go together
    I dun charge any fee
    I only take one person at a time

* Suggestion !!!
    Set up a watsupp group for 'boatmens'
  • HaiYing
    Hi Lee,

Sounds very intriguing, and great idea to open whatsapp group! Will get in touch w you :)
  • HaiYing
    Hi guys,

I have opened a small whatsapp group, basically it's meant for easier communication, sharing info, organising trips / gatherings etc for those who have interest in boating / fishing / and holding ppcdl.

Please whatsapp me at 9 8 7 9 5 3 3 3 or pm/reply with your number if you want to be added in. Thanks!
  • kwai
    Hey guys!
    That's a good idea, I had pass mine almost a year and have not hands on since.
    Please add me too, my contact 93862061.
    Thanks.
  • vincent C
    So far, Ihave only I know two company that lease their boat. one company need to join member. another one don't need. anyone got lobang of any website that can rent a boat can post here.

Club Marine Asia

Wakaki - Boat Chartering Rental Leasing
  • vincent C
    Hi, Anyone got interested in joint venture for boat rental business. looking for 4 persons. so far got 3 persons including myself. not much capital and yet you can drive the the boat .further details.please PM me.
  • GTRZ
    S.h.lee said:
    Hi,
    My name is Lee
    I've pass my license recently
    I've a motor sampan ( jalan Buroh )
    I go out fishing a lot
    If you guys is interested in boating/fishing,
    we can go together
    I dun charge any fee
    I only take one person at a time

* Suggestion !!!
    Set up a watsupp group for 'boatmens'
    ​Hi S.H.Lee: 
    short intro myself, me QQ.
    Abt myself: Chinese. I m easy gg guy. Age: 45.
    Staying around, CCK area.
    I m free on Sat n Sun, If by chance to fish with you. Pls can reach me 82288933 
    I can provide drinks, food or any petrol jus to share you cost.
    most important is stay happy n enjoy fishing n chat's with exprience.
    Fish we caught; you can have it. But if there's is alot. Maybe i just 1 or 2.
    Think that should ok right. Hope to see soon. Cheers.