CR300505

NeoStream
edited June 2005 in Catch Reports
Went fishing wif my bro n our kaki after my TP in the afternoon..

Bait: Live Prawn
Caught: 1 x ACK 600g
1 x Chermin 1kg

• EXTINCTION
    nice catch, live prawns on bootom feeding rig?

btw how far did u cast?
  • tadpole
    nice catch.....care to share ya spot??....or any recomended spots..thx
  • Germs
    EXTINCTION" said:
    nice catch, live prawns on bootom feeding rig?

btw how far did u cast?
    hey GUESS i know where keke no need to cast far 1 they take botom feeding rig too was thinking of going just now . gut too hot liao
  • jertkw1987
    hi.. TP as in temasek poly ar? i also in TP.. jio mi if going fishing also leh.. add mi in msn at jertkw1987@hotmail.com can? thks
  • NeoStream
    Haha.. TP is Traffic Police.. Driving test.. Using Apollo rig.. Germs is rite.. Need not cast too far.. Oh yah.. both caught by my bro fibuo.. He asked me to post the cr on his behalf.. My spot is quite a common spot.. not isolated..
  • Germs
    hmm the 2nd pics look abit wet think got ah lua cast net there rite?
  • NeoStream
    normally ah lau cast net over the other end.. Germs.. mayb u can tell me where u think my spot is @ neostream.tG@gmail.com
  • Germs
    NeoStream" said:
    normally ah lau cast net over the other end.. Germs.. mayb u can tell me where u think my spot is @ neostream.tG@gmail.com
    hmmm you got msn ? if its the place i'm guessing i use to go there last time the catch was very good after the ah lau saw us catching so many fish they start to come over to cast net . the casting of nets make's the spot less fish liao now i give up the spot liao try go wen the tide is going down cast at the ^ part hope you know wat i mean keke
  • AsmodeusV
    care to share?...havent got anything really nice from the wild yet..except the usual small fishes.......
    hoping to feel a gd fight....

hail thyself
    VC
  • mymy
    What shoe size you are wearing now ?.
  • NeoStream
    mymy" said:
    What shoe size you are wearing now ?.
    US Size 12
    Germs" said:
    hmmm you got msn ? if its the place i'm guessing i use to go there last time the catch was very good after the ah lau saw us catching so many fish they start to come over to cast net . the casting of nets make's the spot less fish liao now i give up the spot liao try go wen the tide is going down cast at the ^ part hope you know wat i mean keke
    can email me ur msn contact to my email? Sorrie to trouble u.. :P
  • Germs
    hey this is my msn Deepbluesea80@hotmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2020