Fishing Catches on 16th April On Board Ah San Boat

RayTeam
edited April 2012 in Catch Reports
When yesterday for a half day trip with my good friend Uncle San boat for relax fishing for Kim Bak Lor at his famous spot.

Started at 12pm and at 2.30 - 4 pm the frenzy catch begin. Really
enjoyed every few minutes one KBl up.

These are the pictures.

• RayTeam
    RayTeam" said:
    When yesterday for a half day trip with my good friend Uncle San boat for relax fishing for Kim Bak Lor at his famous spot.

Started at 12pm and at 2.30 - 4 pm the frenzy catch begin. Really
    enjoyed every few minutes one KBl up.

These are the pictures.
    The one I am holding weight at 4Kg. Miss 1 big one maybe same or bigger in size due to 30 lbs braided line burst when my kakis strike so hard becoz the moment he cast out his bait the BIG KBL took the bait when it touches the water. Hahaha better luck for him next trip.
  • fishynatic
    Nice catch! The bait used live prawn?
  • RayTeam
    fishynatic" said:
    Nice catch! The bait used live prawn?
    Yes bro live prawn...

My kakis caught 19 pieces KBL last week within 1 hours a lucky days for them but average size 700 to 1.7kg.

My next trip hopefully get a bigger Kim.... :D

Need to sweeten my friend Ah San to bring me to secret spot again...
  • linusfishing
    Can share boatman contact?
  • Evolution-X
    Like that no time for the KBL at that "SPOT" to reproduce sia. By the way the photo the background. hehehe
  • fishynatic
    wah sure got some spark of negativity when theres a whole load of fish brought up. etc no chance for the sea bass to reproduce etc etc. tsk2.

how much does the trip cost nice angler?
  • anglersaddict
    nice catch!

saying which, i think there are also kakis who had rather "flat" experiences with this boatman as well, i myself including...surprisingly, boatman didn't inform that the tide is so low during set-off in morning, we had to wait till 10+ before the tide is high enough to leave where his boat is berth, just thought it's good to share :D
  • RayTeam
    anglersaddict" said:
    nice catch!

saying which, i think there are also kakis who had rather "flat" experiences with this boatman as well, i myself including...surprisingly, boatman didn't inform that the tide is so low during set-off in morning, we had to wait till 10+ before the tide is high enough to leave where his boat is berth, just thought it's good to share :D
    Well Bro u are right. But sometimes boatman may also make some error. Yes if it is very low at 0.2-0.3 it need sometime for boat to leave the berthing place. But u can tell boatman to extent the timing . I am sure he is very understanding. Most important after set off can get good catch. Long hour without catch is boring while whiter period with good catches is more fun.
  • RayTeam
    fishynatic" said:
    wah sure got some spark of negativity when theres a whole load of fish brought up. etc no chance for the sea bass to reproduce etc etc. tsk2.

Well Bro as long as below 500 fm we will release back for it to produce. As for the big Kim I believe it comes not everytimes so catching one or two I think is ok. Of course if I landed more than one big one I am sure to release the rest of the big ones after photo taking :)
  • RayTeam
    RayTeam" said:
    [quote="fishynatic"]wah sure got some spark of negativity when theres a whole load of fish brought up. etc no chance for the sea bass to reproduce etc etc. tsk2.

Well Bro as long as below 500 fm we will release back for it to produce. As for the big Kim I believe it comes not everytimes so catching one or two I think is ok. Of course if I landed more than one big one I am sure to release the rest of the big ones after photo taking :)[/quote]

Boat charges is $250 can take up to 4-5 persons. Pls pm me yr HP will sms u ah san HP number u can try him. No regret subject also to water condition n weather.
  • Evolution-X
    By the way, that's not negative comment bro don't take it at heart, it's just my sudden thought, when go that "spot" no nice catch rate for me le haha :D
    the 4kg KBL must be tasting good. good catch :)
  • fishynatic
    Thank you so much dear anglers.
  • samuel lee
    Nice catch but imposing bag limit is always good in order to maintain a healthy population for the next trip.
  • RayTeam
    Evolution-X" said:
    By the way, that's not negative comment bro don't take it at heart, it's just my sudden thought, when go that "spot" no nice catch rate for me le haha :D
    the 4kg KBL must be tasting good. good catch :)
    No problem beo I understand. Well, it is always luck that plays the part of fishing most. Of course the spot is also important.

Sometimes due to regualr fishing, you just spotted one spot where no one find out yet. So that is where the catches comes in. Infact, we
    spotted 3 or 4 good spots which we missed the real BIG KBL.

I would say about 5 KG and above but sometimes it is not yours even thought u have hooked it. But of course you enjoyed the real fight of this Biggies.

Good luck and hope you next catch will be bigger than mine....
  • RayTeam
    samuel lee" said:
    Nice catch but imposing bag limit is always good in order to maintain a healthy population for the next trip.
    Thank you Samuel for the commends, I fully agree with you and I willl continue to do so... :D
  • trick
    gd catches.. :D
  • chelsea
    once again adam you killed the kims nice cr
  • Team_Tsurijin
    Can pm me the Contact?
  • David Khun
    So long never travel on his boat...that's one of Ah San spots...one more will be the "long-soo-sai". Sometime, he don't like to change spots even there is no catch - "stingy on petrol".
  • RayTeam
    chelsea" said:
    once again adam you killed the kims nice cr
    Thank you Bro for your coompliment. Don worry I leave you some big ones for you. Take care :D

:D
  • RayTeam
    David Khun" said:
    So long never travel on his boat...that's one of Ah San spots...one more will be the "long-soo-sai". Sometime, he don't like to change spots even there is no catch - "stingy on petrol".
    Yes bro you are right, but you need to push him a bit if he slacken.
    The Long-soo-sai must be up coming tide from low than chances is good.

But lately not very good. Thats why he managed to bring me to a new spot where he discover. Maybe because I am his good friend and give him some sarcastic remarks. Thats why he no choice but to prove to me.

Well, your next trip try to see if tide is suitable before u try him again. Good luck bro

Cheers :D
  • eporkchop
    Nice Catch. Do you have ah san number? mind sharing?
  • eporkchop
    Nice Catch. Do you have ah san number? mind sharing?
  • msyong
    Dear Adam (RayTeam), thank you for the excellent catch report and sharing Ah San contact with us.

Dear All, I have managed to book Ah San's boat coming Sunday (29 Apr). We have 2 more vacancies, please PM me if you are keen. This is a cost sharing trip amongst 5 kakis, and the estimate costs are $250 (Boat), $50 (live prawn) and $4 (ice).

Thank you.
  • msyong
    Can advise the location to board his boat?