To: FK ADMIN & MODERATORS

LEI RUO
edited April 2006 in General Fishing
Dear John and FK Admin,

Lately there have been too many down time in surfing this great site, partly due to the massive bandwidth hogging I guess.

It is good to see nice photos on CRs, I have no doubt about that and so does the rest of the people here. But there is this person going around the board to impress people on how good his photo editing skills are. Posting many pictures that are repeatedly seen over and over again. Which to me, not impressive at all, it's irritating and wasting of un-necessary bandwidth; trying to impress the audiences in FK. Ok lah, he did impress certain people, but why complain about FK having picture restrictions?! What is the meaning of that?! My advice to him "SR you eat in people house, but you don't sh1t there at the same time!"

If he post a new thread with new photos related to a new CR, I have nothing against it or complain about it. Rather I consider his posting a work-of-art. But by going around other people's thread boasting his egos, re-do/edit the photos I think it's lame. Why not FK engage him as a moderator to satisfy his egoism, so that he can edit the photos in a proper manners and until he "song song". Instead of going merry-go-round posting repeated pictures with dumbo borders!

Will be glad if John or any moderators respond to this. Just my 0.0002 cents worth! 8)
  • Anonymous
    Lei Ruo,

Appreciated your comments, but I think your comments are a little too harsh on certain aspects. FK Admin will discuss those issues if we see deem fit.
  • mickeyduck
    LEI RUO" said:
    Dear John and FK Admin,

Lately there have been too many down time in surfing this great site, partly due to the massive bandwidth hogging I guess.

It is good to see nice photos on CRs, I have no doubt about that and so does the rest of the people here. But there is this person going around the board to impress people on how good his photo editing skills are. Posting many pictures that are repeatedly seen over and over again. Which to me, not impressive at all, it's irritating and wasting of un-necessary bandwidth; trying to impress the audiences in FK. Ok lah, he did impress certain people, but why complain about FK having picture restrictions?! What is the meaning of that?! My advice to him "SR you eat in people house, but you don't sh1t there at the same time!"

If he post a new thread with new photos related to a new CR, I have nothing against it or complain about it. Rather I consider his posting a work-of-art. But by going around other people's thread boasting his egos, re-do/edit the photos I think it's lame. Why not FK engage him as a moderator to satisfy his egoism, so that he can edit the photos in a proper manners and until he "song song". Instead of going merry-go-round posting repeated pictures with dumbo borders!

Will be glad if John or any moderators respond to this. Just my 0.0002 cents worth! 8)

OUCH!!! some ppl post the most, crap the most, repeats the most, then they go around claiming and making hell lotsa noises saying that not enough bandwidth and such. Stinky®
  • fatcat
    haizz is like that 1 ah LEI RUO take it easy ah dont think so much ah anyway this is just a forum for us 2 talk about fishing ah dont need 2 care so much about other ppl how they post ah take it easy man i think the FK MOD will discuss with it soon ah

so y not we just keep on fishing 4 the time been 1st ah haha :D :D
  • uncle
    Hi Lei Ruo,

I must admit I know nuts about PC and bandwidth but having it explained to me by friends, you do have a point there and in many ways I do agree with you but I must also agree with Jack, your words are a bit strong.

I will on a personal basis and knowing him talk to him to cut off the not needed in future.

cheers
  • stingrray
    If bandwidth is the issue that fishingkaki have a hard time coping, I believe they will voice out to the concern personal.
  • stingrray
    By posting a catch report in fishingkaki, some with think it's 'how lian', others will think it's sharing of experience. To each his own, as for me I do what I think it's right. I'm not here to please anybody or everybody. [-X
  • John Hooi

Recently, we do seem to have more technical issues, but it's actually due to a few different reasons. Happens to be within a short span of time. Anyway, the database crashed a couple of times, the data-centre which the server is housed had a unexpected power failure and also our harddisk space is running out. So we have our hands full with these issues, please bear with us for the moment until we sort these out.

But as for the rest of your comments, I will normally say that it is out of our hands, as we do not normally judge how a forummer post. We accept all postings as valid comments (baring those standard no-flamming, vulgarities, personal insults... etc). Personally, I've learned to respect things that I don't like. So eventhough I may personally feel that a posting is 'bad', I still respect it as a valid comment by an individual.

But since Jack has already committed to you that FK will look into this issue, we stand behind that decision and will definitely act on it.

Thanks for the comments.
  • LEI RUO
    Uncle/John,

Sorry for little(nia) too harsh. Appreciated your kind understanding. :smt045

SR,

It works as usual, I expected your ego respond. Your contributions may seems entertaining to some, however not majority for goodness sake. FYI, I took the trouble to voice out because of my many kakis(also FK members) share the same 'in-stink' of you. And they wanted me to give you this piece of advice as well: "Kiang tio ho, mai kay kiang! Cho lang agar agar ho liao, mai ti ta ti ta how" 8)
  • Marlboro
    Wat shit U talking here? U nothing better 2 do huh. ppl post cr of hotboys U bei song, ppl edit photo U bei song. Make love with ah nei then U song song rite. U dun represent fk. U say u & frien, how many U saying? Maybe just 0.00002% of the community onli. Talk big only, wat else U know huh trouble-maker?
  • mickeyduck
    LEI RUO" said:
    "Kiang tio ho, mai kay kiang! Cho lang agar agar ho liao, mai ti ta ti ta how" 8)
    although i dunnoe u, i still have to comment on something.
    some ppl not a paying member, make so much noise, posted the most pics and stuffs, worst of all, REPEATED STUFFS. wad i hate most is this Stinky uses others photos and alter into some stupid animaes without permission.

IMHO, no pk, not paying, jus keep quiet use the forum, don need kpkb so much, esp when he was the no.1 member in taking up the most space in the server.
  • The Unknown
    Get a life dude ! Don't complain so much it's bad for your health.
  • fatcat
    yoyo guys cool down ah

it is just a comment only wat.... y u all want 2 start a war game online again ah haizz ](*,)
  • LEI RUO
    Marlboro/Unknown,

Those are my opinions, you like it or not, does not affect me at all.

Me not complaining to you, don't ti ta how here also, mind your f**king business if you don't like my posting. Why you slap yourself by reading and kay po-ing on my post, nnb!

You are one of those 0.000001% troublemaker also, it's proven afterall, based on the way you replied here :lol:

Read my signature...get the hints, kids! I have bad reputation here, which I do not bother at all...a BADMAN! :twisted:
  • Marlboro
    bytheway, y don U apply to b fk mod. Then can ban both of them liao. I see they din break fk rules, U kao pei 2 john also no use. U b mod better, ban them urself. If U nothin better to do n cant find ah nei to make love. Go deska, I pay 4 U but U mus promise to spare them ur ass. See tio hor, mai talk big big!

mikeyduck, non pay member is >50% of fk member. If all dun post then fk got things 2 c meh?
  • The Unknown
    LEI RUO" said:
    Marlboro/Unknown,

Me not complaining to you, don't ti ta how here also, mind your f**king business if you don't like my posting. Why you slap yourself by reading and kay po-ing on my post, nnb!

You are one of those 0.000001% troublemaker also, it's proven afterall, based on the way you replied here :lol:

Read my signature...get the hints, kids! I have bad reputation here, which I do not bother at all...a BADMAN! :twisted:
    Dude you state your opinion and we state our not to create a flame war, but the way you wrote your reply it is a personel insult. Why you use vulgarities did I use any vulgarities on you. Every one in this forum have the right to post and I'm just asking you not to complain so much.
  • Marlboro
    ya, U make ur comment, I make my comments. U don like don read lor.

ya mind ur own business, go c the mirrir n chant out loud loud a thousand times!

ya, I'm glad I'm a YOUNG kid, hope grow old liao don bcome like U, a Tio Ko Ah Pei. whahahahaha
  • Anonymous
    Guys, guys.....

Chill it!

Lei Ruo may have posted some comments in a harsh manner. But afterall, those are his opinions. By replying in crude manners will not help anyone or FK either. So just sit back, relax and let FK admin handle all the smelly issues here.

It's TGIF today, go fishing....go go go :lol:
  • mickeyduck
    Bro Ciggie.....
    I didnt say non-pk cant post and do cr..... i was saying "someone" particularly make alot of noise when he has the most freedom to post and post and post.

FOR EXAMPLE: if ur CSM say don keep smoking in the bunk, but u alwiz
    keep smoking and when CSM see, he onli nag abit, but
    that stupid trainee unhappy, and still dare to KPKB the
    CSM make noise abt smoking.

IMHO, it is simple, ppl gibe u a inch u wan a metre, but then ppl didnt take it to heart, but still, this stinky kbkp why he wasnt given a mile.
  • fatcat
    Marlboro" said:
    bytheway, y don U apply to b fk mod. Then can ban both of them liao. I see they din break fk rules, U kao pei 2 john also no use. U b mod better, ban them urself. If U nothin better to do n cant find ah nei to make love. Go deska, I pay 4 U but U mus promise to spare them ur *censored*. See tio hor, mai talk big big!

mikeyduck, non pay member is >50% of fk member. If all dun post then fk got things 2 c meh?
    wao lao marlboro

at 1st u r in the wrong liao ah if u dont like this posting u should have not reply 2 it liao ah see ah now u r putting more oil in the fire then putting water into the fire ah wao lao haizz
    :(
    just my 2 cent of Advice
  • LEI RUO
    Mickeyduck/fatcat,

Thanks for your understand guys...

However, there are two snwolc here just don't understand what ah peh trying to write(below)...Ok since they admitted they are kids, ah peh too old liao will forgive them anyway :oops:
    Marlboro/Unknown,

• Jeffrey Tee
    Dear all,

Please do not use FK as a "public spitting/sparring ground" for feuds. Hope to have everyone's understanding here.

Although FK is open to "public", we do have certain rules. By posting large amounts of pictures and data is not against ANY of our rules provided they are related of course. BUT by engaging in personal attacks, throwing snide remarks, this does break certain rules set.

Nobody here is an angel! :smt059

Now like what Jack has said, TGIF! :wink:
  • Acidjazz
    Just my $1.50 cents worth...(dats all i have in my pocket now..)

Public forum... anyone can log in and register as a sotong...u get all kinds of people in one place.. bound to have personal disagreements/differences here and there.. but then again.. none of us sotongs or PKs own this forum.. so lets put aside the disagreements/differences and keep this forum healthy for everyone to use... Lets keep ourselves focus on the main intent of this forum.. that is...sharing of knowledge and ideas on FISHING...

Probably best to use the PM facility to each other if you want to communicate/settle your disagreements/differences privately... just a tot... others may differ...

TGIF ? hahah i already started!! just got back from my fishing lunch break! hehe... Hope to see more nice CRs for this weekend cos the weather looks GOOD today!!
  • heseow
    LEI RUO" said:
    Dear John and FK Admin,

Wah! I think you are a little harsh. I think that SR has the right to post anything that may interest the forum readers, not forgetting that the forum is read by not only members, but some non-members fishing enthusiasts. No offence intended.
  • stingrray
    stingrray" said:
    By posting a catch report in fishingkaki, some with think it's 'how lian', others will think it's sharing of experience. To each his own, as for me I do what I think it's right. I'm not here to please anybody or everybody. [-X
    Like I've mentioned, I say it again "... I do what I think it's right. I'm not here to please ANYBODY or EVERYBODY..." U like my thread, U read dun like my thread you move on to the next. I believe I didn't break any rules of fishingkaki. If fishingkaki have decide I consume too much bandwidth or not right in anyway. Do feel free to PM me. If I can see your point, I gladly accept your advice.

As for me using other's photo edit here and there. If owner of photo not happy. PM & F me upside down. To those none concern, dun get involved. My recent kpo is with Hotboys thread. Had edited 1 photo in there. They dun seem to have problem with that. If they 'F' me for touch their photo, I gladly apologise to them. For those think I've edited your photo and not happy with me. Do feel free anytime PM me & 'F' me. Also provide me your thread and state the things I've done. If it's true, I can accept your harsh PM & apologise to you. Here's the Hotboys thread I'm talking about :arrow: April Fool's CR at Hotboys :). Putting the black border is not my main editing. My main editing is to remove the fishing line of the handsome kaki. I feel the fishing line spolit his looks. If the photographer feel offended by my editing. PM & 'F' me right now. I'll apologise to you.

For those SOOOOOOOO many PK member not happy with me. Pls PM me direct. No need to appoint some third party to pass your message through. (Facts is I have yet to receive any negetive feedback yet regarding my editing. Moderaters feel free to verify my present & pass PMs but do inform me 1st hor...thx)

stingrray 8)
  • mickeyduck
    stingrray" said:
    [quote="stingrray"]By posting a catch report in fishingkaki, some with think it's 'how lian', others will think it's sharing of experience. To each his own, as for me I do what I think it's right. I'm not here to please anybody or everybody. [-X
    Like I've mentioned, I say it again "... I do what I think it's right. I'm not here to please ANYBODY or EVERYBODY..." U like my thread, U read dun like my thread you move on to the next. I believe I didn't break any rules of fishingkaki. If fishingkaki have decide I consume too much bandwidth or not right in anyway. Do feel free to PM me. If I can see your point, I gladly accept your advice.

As for me using other's photo edit here and there. If owner of photo not happy. PM & F me upside down. To those none concern, dun get involved. My recent kpo is with Hotboys thread. Had edited 1 photo in there. They dun seem to have problem with that. If they 'F' me for touch their photo, I gladly apologise to them. For those think I've edited your photo and not happy with me. Do feel free anytime PM me & 'F' me. Also provide me your thread and state the things I've done. If it's true, I can accept your harsh PM & apologise to you. Here's the Hotboys thread I'm talking about :arrow: April Fool's CR at Hotboys :). Putting the black border is not my main editing. My main editing is to remove the fishing line of the handsome kaki. I feel the fishing line spolit his looks. If the photographer feel offended by my editing. PM & 'F' me right now. I'll apologise to you.

For those SOOOOOOOO many PK member not happy with me. Pls PM me direct. No need to appoint some third party to pass your message through. (Facts is I have yet to receive any negetive feedback yet regarding my editing. Moderaters feel free to verify my present & pass PMs but do inform me 1st hor...thx)

stingrray 8)[/quote]

eh bro, how come u taking all the blame? nobody refering to u wad :roll:
  • fatcat
    mickeyduck" said:
    [quote="stingrray"][quote="stingrray"]By posting a catch report in fishingkaki, some with think it's 'how lian', others will think it's sharing of experience. To each his own, as for me I do what I think it's right. I'm not here to please anybody or everybody. [-X

stingrray 8)[/quote]

eh bro, how come u taking all the blame? nobody refering to u wad :roll:[/quote]

ai ya because he know is his fault mah

so he have 2 take all the blame ah haha :lol: :lol:
  • stingrray
    mickeyduck" said:
    eh bro, how come u taking all the blame? nobody refering to u wad :roll:
    With 2300+ post till now. It's easy to step on people's toe without knowing. :? :?
  • stingrray
    ai ya because he know is his fault mah

so he have 2 take all the blame ah haha :lol: :lol:
    Really dun know who at fault leh... funny huh, my PM still empty. But 1 think for sure. Some people leaving in the past although now is year 2006.
  • Marlboro
    fatcat" said:
    [quote="Marlboro"]bytheway, y don U apply to b fk mod. Then can ban both of them liao. I see they din break fk rules, U kao pei 2 john also no use. U b mod better, ban them urself. If U nothin better to do n cant find ah nei to make love. Go deska, I pay 4 U but U mus promise to spare them ur *censored*. See tio hor, mai talk big big!

wao lao marlboro

at 1st u r in the wrong liao ah if u dont like this posting u should have not reply 2 it liao ah see ah now u r putting more oil in the fire then putting water into the fire ah wao lao haizz
    just my 2 cent of Advice[/quote]
    Who r u 2 judge who rite who wrong :!: I pour petrol on fatfatcat 2 if I like. So U say above. If U don like wat I write now, U should not reply. Rem 2 stick 2 wat U say.
  • hongtze77
    Marlboro" said:
    [quote="fatcat"][quote="Marlboro"]bytheway, y don U apply to b fk mod. Then can ban both of them liao. I see they din break fk rules, U kao pei 2 john also no use. U b mod better, ban them urself. If U nothin better to do n cant find ah nei to make love. Go deska, I pay 4 U but U mus promise to spare them ur *censored*. See tio hor, mai talk big big!

wao lao marlboro

just my 2 cent of Advice[/quote]
    Who r u 2 judge who rite who wrong :!: I pour petrol on fatfatcat 2 if I like. So U say above. If U don like wat I write now, U should not reply. Rem 2 stick 2 wat U say.[/quote]

no offence bro but...

There is a difference between replying to a post you don't like and replying to a challenge.

Cheers.