Team Xcite - Reunion

• oldflame
    edited November 2009
    and here's the long awaited pics for you gabriel, from yesterday.
    tho no big fishes, we had "fun" bashing and looking for spots together. Jerry will upload the 1st part of pics from today's game later.

• Godspeed
    thanks bro hahah.. a good start of my CR yay :lol:
  • Keropiicrazie
    Brotherss..... update for this morning's ops.. Most fish are small but good to keep here as collection cos we had alot of fun and laughter today same as usual.. alot of cok to tok.... hehe.. wa but yesterday go spot finding in the jungle really dam siong man.. me, Errol and Gab walked 1.5 hours into the vegetation... but worth it found 1 very good ground... Ii think next time must bring the rest go there, confirm shag... haha...

• Godspeed
    awesome photos! thanks bro for ur cam haha this wkend very fun :D
  • nav
    great pics and fun outing! nice 4lb temensis. gd job oldflame.
  • Channeler
    Errol's japanese Squatting technic made him land 2 Temensis and one seberau =)
  • Keropiicrazie
    Ay chris, the pb above with alot of blood u all went to the other side of the vegetation to catch 1 right? How come so much blood? u soot many times ah? hehe
  • Channeler
    You should know my style of fishing BRUTHHER =)
  • Channeler
    wa HAHAHA your kim is called bloody kim
  • Keropiicrazie
    Wa Alan... I saw before alot fishes bleed but i never see before so much blood and some more so "GAO" (THICK) 1 the blood.... Wa lau power lei...Did the fish survive anyway bro?
  • Keropiicrazie
    Haha... Last night me and Chris itchy backside go to Farmway 3 to fish... Mekong ki lai liao... Lol. Fight was quite long abt 8 mins.. when gonna up gonna up, keep resisting and choot sua.... very fun, guys must try...

• Keropiicrazie
    By the way does the BANGLA above look familliar? Lol
  • nav
    Ai seh, superb man. sorry could not join you guys, came back from batam very tired already... never choot ryoga? the drag sound sure nice one.
  • rouage
    that one is patin or mekong? see carefully la.. :roll:
  • nav
    No big deal whether patin or mekong. Not everyone knows every species of fish, including you.
  • rouage
    nav" said:
    No big deal whether patin or mekong. Not everyone knows every species of fish, including you.
    :lol:
  • Channeler
    HAHA rouage , guess you have some NEGATIVE issues about kero yeah ?
    Not everyone is as clever as you or are you simply plain jealous or playing dumb ? Fishing up that patin isn't a big issue really , correcting people's mistake is another . Thanks and no thanks for clarifying yeah ? If you have any negative issues maybe you should talk face to face isn't that better =) Thanks for taking time to look at our thread i really appreciate it =)
  • Keropiicrazie
    sorry la bro, I dun have book of 9999 species of fish like you mah... how much u bought the book for? 9 bucks?
  • Keropiicrazie
    ay! buy from where? kinokuniya is it? hope see you in hotspot or beach road soon if you frequent there.. I take some fish species lessons from you la... Want anot?
  • lurer chan
    iamfarid" said:
    LOL :lol:

hahahaha now a days a lot of kaki like to talk face to face sia how come fishing also need to talk face to face ah dun like tat lei like that next time i dun dare to come to FK liao la lol....

melvin
    cheers
  • Channeler
    Melvin ah some people just like to be sarcastic just because someone made a mistake . If they are distrubting a thread then maybe it should be settled face to face with the people involved , this will cause unnecessary disturbances to a thread . Rouage go fishing more often and catch more species for yourself , take photos and name the species of your catch and post it on your thread . Kaki viewers may have a BETTER understanding of fish species all by your full time commitment and time spent don't you agree =)

CHEERS .
  • rouage
    Channeler" said:
    HAHA rouage , guess you have some NEGATIVE issues about kero yeah ?
    Not everyone is as clever as you or are you simply plain jealous or playing dumb ? Fishing up that patin isn't a big issue really , correcting people's mistake is another . Thanks and no thanks for clarifying yeah ? If you have any negative issues maybe you should talk face to face isn't that better =) Thanks for taking time to look at our thread i really appreciate it =)
    giving comment also wrong meh? i'm just curious.. no flame no flame..
  • rouage
    Channeler" said:
    Melvin ah some people just like to be sarcastic just because someone made a mistake . If they are distrubting a thread then maybe it should be settled face to face with the people involved , this will cause unnecessary disturbances to a thread . Rouage go fishing more often and catch more species for yourself , take photos and name the species of your catch and post it on your thread . Kaki viewers may have a BETTER understanding of fish species all by your full time commitment and time spent don't you agree =)

CHEERS .
    FYI, i only fish once a week.. only weekend. we will definately meet soon..
  • sturgeon122
    Hey guys how was yesterdays night result?
  • nav
    To give comments is not wrong.In fact people learn from critical comments. We appreciate it. Thank you for reading our thread.

However, given a comment like yours "that one is patin or mekong? see carefully la.. :roll: "
    You send the wrong message already. You are picking on someone's vocabulary and the way they express themselves comfortably. In this case, a wrong name(species) of fish. Patin and Mekong indeed looks identical. Maybe you can be more forgiving on that by either keeping quiet, or sending a pm or simply rephrasing your comment. :D

As for talking face to face, it's like working. Instead of shooting e-mails here and there to get things done, dont you think by arranging a meeting will solve problems faster and not to mention show more sincerity?
  • Godspeed
    AT LAST FK IS BACK.. without it is like without handphone(extracted frm keropie) haha :lol:
  • rouage
    nav" said:
    To give comments is not wrong.In fact people learn from critical comments. We appreciate it. Thank you for reading our thread.

However, given a comment like yours "that one is patin or mekong? see carefully la.. :roll: "
    You send the wrong message already. You are picking on someone's vocabulary and the way they express themselves comfortably. In this case, a wrong name(species) of fish. Patin and Mekong indeed looks identical. Maybe you can be more forgiving on that by either keeping quiet, or sending a pm or simply rephrasing your comment. :D

As for talking face to face, it's like working. Instead of shooting e-mails here and there to get things done, dont you think by arranging a meeting will solve problems faster and not to mention show more sincerity?
    ok ok