12 ft inflatable boat with 15HpYamaha engine for sale

rocknroll
edited June 2010 in Watercraft
Have a SZ registered inflatable boat for sale.Engine is 15 Hp Yamaha. Boat folds neatly and can be placed on saloon car,rear passenger seat and engine inside the boot.

Both boat n engine are bought new and in mint codiion.They are kept at home,saving a lot on mooring charges. Portablity as it is and can launch anywhere from Changi beach,Labrador,Yishun,west coast,Krangi,Tuas,etc. Boat can carry up to 6 pax but only registered for 4 pax so that there is space for fishing gears.No leaks/repairs/patch done on the boat.

Speed tested with 3adults on board with gears is between 12-15kts and boat able to mount up to 30hp engine.

Engine comes with a engine mount for easy flushing and can push it to the car park.Comes with 12v air pump where u just plug into car cig lighter socket to inflate. Assembly takes less than 10mins.Oars,lifejacket,lights all included.

Price $3200 Interested parties, pls PM me with your contact numbers.
  • infinityex
    I am not buying a boat, but just wondering, could you post some photos? very interested to see. It would help your sales too. :D
  • watzhott
    I would like to see pics too. tks
  • santauman
    Hi, am interested. Do call or SMS me, 98666650. Thank you.
  • watzhott
    a sample pic of a 12 footer...i still have the 15HP four stroke for sale.

• heheartsher
    s0rry for ask a noob Q. but i realli wonder.. to use this.. need boat licents?
  • solo
    how much is just only the 15HP engine?
  • xtreme_46
    heheartsher" said:
    s0rry for ask a noob Q. but i realli wonder.. to use this.. need boat licents?
    u do need a PPCDL license cos it SZ plate and plus it is registered with MPA..just wondering whether is it possible to add on those steering wheel?
  • nir
    have u sold the boat if not u can call me @ 85115500
  • watzhott
    I have sold the 4 stroke engine already but i have ordered the same inflatables for my friends, it's about $2400.if you put Engine, must register in Singapore but if u fish in malaysia, then don't need. I used to bring them up im my car & inflate it there. I fish in sedeli kecil & johore river near sebana
  • baramundi
    watzhott" said:
    I have sold the 4 stroke engine already but i have ordered the same inflatables for my friends, it's about $2400.if you put Engine, must register in Singapore but if u fish in malaysia, then don't need. I used to bring them up im my car & inflate it there. I fish in sedeli kecil & johore river near sebana
    hi bro....im just wondering....how much does it cost to register an inflatable in singapore with a 15hp 4 stroke engine u are using?

also how much is the 15hp 4 stroke engine?
  • watzhott
    I don;t know how much it costs to register in Singapore. I use mine in Malaysia but keep in Singapore! I just ordered some of those US inflatables, costs around $2500 with the new high pressure floorboard.
  • rocknroll
    Thanks all for the interest. Boat has been sold.
    Mod pls close thread. Thanks.
  • vincent C
    rocknroll said:
    Thanks all for the interest. Boat has been sold.
    Mod pls close thread. Thanks.
    rocknroll said:
    Have a SZ registered inflatable boat for sale.Engine is 15 Hp Yamaha. Boat folds neatly and can be placed on saloon car,rear passenger seat and engine inside the boot.

Both boat n engine are bought new and in mint codiion.They are kept at home,saving a lot on mooring charges. Portablity as it is and can launch anywhere from Changi beach,Labrador,Yishun,west coast,Krangi,Tuas,etc. Boat can carry up to 6 pax but only registered for 4 pax so that there is space for fishing gears.No leaks/repairs/patch done on the boat.

Speed tested with 3adults on board with gears is between 12-15kts and boat able to mount up to 30hp engine.

Engine comes with a engine mount for easy flushing and can push it to the car park.Comes with 12v air pump where u just plug into car cig lighter socket to inflate. Assembly takes less than 10mins.Oars,lifejacket,lights all included.

Hi ,
          I'm interested in buying an inflatable boat w engine. But I don't know how to go about it to register and also the requirement from MPA like AIS transponder class B, safety equipment. Marine insurance etc. Can guide me. next time we can go out sea together for fishing in our own inflatable boat. Thanks.​
  • vincent C
    rocknroll said:

​Hi,
            Can check with you? why your boat can ferry 6 persons and you registered as 4 pax? any reason behind? extra money that we got to pay?can advise? Thanks.