OT; Smoking in Prohibited Area

PeAnUt8787
edited July 2009 in General Fishing
Dear fellow FK kakis

Recently i just got fine of $200 by NEA for smoking inside Causeway Point multi-storey carpark. as usual the fine was $200. And before kana this, i got quite alot of frens who already got this kinda fine and i always tell them, "why don't you just punch him and run away" but only after this than i know why they did not "punch" :cry:

Here how's the story goes,

I was smoking beside my fren's car by the railing at 4th floor while finishing soon. Then out of a sudden, 2 idiot came up on me and tapped my shoulder and said IC please and i saw one of the guy said we're from NEA and you @#3%$%^^&^^&^.... So i hung over my IC and while waiting for the "$200 receipt" to be given, one of the guy holding a briefcase told me this,

NEA; Hi, is this your first time?

Me; Yes

NEA; Ok, do you know you shouldn't smoke in a multi-storey carpark?

Me; Yes

NEA; Ok since you know about it, we are going to fine you and charged you with "Section 3 (2)" Smoking (Prohibition In Certain Places Act)"

Remember at that time, i was still holding on to my cig and smoking as "why not let me finish this cig since $200 was fined". :lol:

After copying down my particular, he returned me my IC and said, you will have to pay a fine after 3 days and before 25/08/09. If paid, your attendance in court won't be necessary. And at that time, he never tell me about how much was the fine but i already know la.

Than i told him, don't you guys practice telling the offender how much is the fine than he said "O ya the fine is $200".... And just after he was about to go off, i told him this, "your this job commission must be great" and he just simply walked off.

Any kakis wanna share any experience? :p
  • streetmonkey
    PeAnUt8787" said:
    Dear fellow FK kakis

Recently i just got fine of $200 by NEA for smoking inside Causeway Point multi-storey carpark. as usual the fine was $200. And before kana this, i got quite alot of frens who already got this kinda fine and i always tell them, "why don't you just punch him and run away" but only after this than i know why they did not "punch" :cry:

Here how's the story goes,

I was smoking beside my fren's car by the railing at 4th floor while finishing soon. Then out of a sudden, 2 idiot came up on me and tapped my shoulder and said IC please and i saw one of the guy said we're from NEA and you @#3%$%^^&^^&^.... So i hung over my IC and while waiting for the "$200 receipt" to be given, one of the guy holding a briefcase told me this,

NEA; Hi, is this your first time?

Me; Yes

NEA; Ok, do you know you shouldn't smoke in a multi-storey carpark?

Me; Yes

NEA; Ok since you know about it, we are going to fine you and charged you with "Section 3 (2)" Smoking (Prohibition In Certain Places Act)"

Remember at that time, i was still holding on to my cig and smoking as "why not let me finish this cig since $200 was fined". :lol:

After copying down my particular, he returned me my IC and said, you will have to pay a fine after 3 days and before 25/08/09. If paid, your attendance in court won't be necessary. And at that time, he never tell me about how much was the fine but i already know la.

Than i told him, don't you guys practice telling the offender how much is the fine than he said "O ya the fine is $200".... And just after he was about to go off, i told him this, "your this job commission must be great" and he just simply walked off.

Any kakis wanna share any experience? :p
    peanut i m glad u din punch.. u punch the fellow, u get caught u will kana more den a mere 200. u will b charge for criminal force against public servant to deter him in dischargin his duty.

anyway .. sometime i think multi storey carpark place... is very plainly silly. the carpark is filled wif carbon monoxide n some other poisonous gas... n their quanity will sure to b more den wad a mere cig can let out.

(dun bliff? .... u sit in that enclose area wif constant supply of those exo gas.. and another enclose area filled wif cigg... u see who will die 1st lol)

if carpark is well vebtilated, y shld those area b prohibited? weird?

anyway .. u damn suay to kana .. next hide hide 1 corner n smoke. i feel for u .. the 200 can put to a better usage. (PS: i dunno if they get any commision from the summon which they slap upon u)
  • PeAnUt8787
    Bro, i think surely got hidden commission de.. Any kakis whose now working as NEA Smoking Officer?

Something to share? Don't be paisay, no one gonna condemn you for sureee
  • Nimo
    Bro, quit lah. Smoking is no good for you. Liao Rui Liao Health.

The officers not only have a commission, they have a quota.

You can help putting them out of job by quitting. ;)
  • PeAnUt8787
    Nimo" said:

Bro, that's why i even more shouldn't quit because i want to help singapore boost it's economy by giving jobs to Goverment Personal.. Lol.

If i were to quit, what would happen to those officers, they would be jobless and would start to pick up smoking as they always takes in alot of second-hand smoke when catching those smoker. haha.

In that case, it would cause alot of officer to be out of job and pick up smoking and eventually get caught for smoking in prohibited area.

So the reason why i cannot quit is totally because I CARE ABOUT THEM :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
  • xfishing
    PeAnUt8787" said:
    Bro, i think surely got hidden commission de.. Any kakis whose now working as NEA Smoking Officer?

try to befriend some of these ppl. ETC, PUB officers, NPark Rangers, Parking Ninja & NEA officers.

Then you can avoid fines liao.
    Best is IRAS officers also your friend then no need pay income tax liao.

• PeAnUt8787
    xfishing" said:
    [quote="PeAnUt8787"]Bro, i think surely got hidden commission de.. Any kakis whose now working as NEA Smoking Officer?

try to befriend some of these ppl. ETC, PUB officers, NPark Rangers, Parking Ninja & NEA officers.

Then you can avoid fines liao.
    Best is IRAS officers also your friend then no need pay income tax liao.[/quote]

That's why i am looking for one to help me offset the summon :badgrin: :badgrin: (if possible)
  • ultraboi
    Takes 2 hand to clap la. No smoker flout the law, where got aunty and uncle come ji shiao. Btw i also smoker and I follow the law. $200 can buy 2 carton smoke until song. :weedman:
  • Trevor
    ultraboi" said:
    Takes 2 hand to clap la. No smoker flout the law, where got aunty and uncle come ji shiao. Btw i also smoker and I follow the law. $200 can buy 2 carton smoke until song. :weedman:
    HM smoke wan ah?
  • streetmonkey
    being an acquaintance or being close to any of those enforcement personnel would not b a boon to anyone. (such word r really damaging to those angencies integerity)

... there is no such prerogative or concession despite the fact u know any of them. i think it would b advisable to change those words or sentence as it is of misleading nature. least other would think that our society is corrupted,festering on by such praticse.

xfishing, it ur call weather to change wad u had stated, despite the facts that wad u had mentioned jus meant to poke fun.
  • streetmonkey
    That's why i am looking for one to help me offset the summon :badgrin: :badgrin: (if possible)[/quote]

peanut... i dun think this idea will materialized lol... u can always write in to appeal (subjected to their criteria n policy).. tat is another alternative :)
  • ben
    Wa Bro 200 bucks can buy one nice BC reel or rod :)

Next time just take a lift down to level 1 just outside the taxi stand opp metro main entrance. That stretch of sheltered walkway is a smoking zone.

I work in CWP and the "enforcement" there happen to be very vigilant especially since the recent No smoking campaign.

Few of my colleague got slapped with fines before so do take note bros.
  • skunk
    just smoke at home...i hardly smoke outside of home nowadays. Even though i'm a smoker, i'm supportive of the tight smoking restrictions. It's not a gd habit and other ppl deserve the right to clean air.

Wanna kill yourself? Kill yourself at home, don't bring down others with u LOL

*puffing away at the keyboard*
  • PeAnUt8787
    skunk" said:
    just smoke at home...i hardly smoke outside of home nowadays. Even though i'm a smoker, i'm supportive of the tight smoking restrictions. It's not a gd habit and other ppl deserve the right to clean air.

Wanna kill yourself? Kill yourself at home, don't bring down others with u LOL

*puffing away at the keyboard*
    Point taken... Luckily my parents are also smoker ;)
  • Ghani
    Quiting smoking is tough. Cut down is a good start.

Fine you S$200 to smokers who can afford is not so bad. I once went kite flying at West Coast patk with family. Bought a lousy kite from a kiosk there but shitty kite fly like a A380 with Cessna engine. Thee was this old uncle selling his home made kite and we and other passer-bys bought from him. Cheap... about $1 each. As soon as we bought, 2 to 3 Park Officers came and fine the poor old man. According to old man, its a $200 fine.Poor old man

So me and my wife plead to one particular officer. I was trying to reason to him to let him off or just give a warning. I was really trying to be nice to him but he turned to me and warn me not to interfere with a Govt employee work.

Si be tu lan....I plead to him nicely and he turn around talk to me like that. So I sternly said to him...." Harlo, I was trying to be nice to you lar... its an old man trying to earn a snall living . If that guy happen to be full of tatoo all over him, would you dare to confront him? You coward,big bully"

By then, there are few crowds gathering watching the commotion and he walked away. When asked why, we explained to passerby. In order to mitigate old man's loss, we bought more of his kites but discretely followed by others too.
  • PeAnUt8787
    Ghani" said:

If that guy happen to be full of tatoo all over him, would you dare to confront him? You coward,big bully"
    Bro, i got tattoo lei, but i also got fined!!! Some more my forehead also got a obvious tattoo but he still fined me :(
  • Trevor
    Yr forehead got tattoo??

Me smoke in multi storey carpark also.. after a jog.. took off shirt.. then policeman walk past me nv do anything leh.. must be my tattoo :P
  • skunk
    this one the most powerful

• PeAnUt8787
    Trevor" said:
    Yr forehead got tattoo??

Me smoke in multi storey carpark also.. after a jog.. took off shirt.. then policeman walk past me nv do anything leh.. must be my tattoo :P
    Ya my forehead got tattoo, all due to my stupidity act when i was younger...:(

I don't think police catches smoker in prohibited areas rather than NEA officers as most police would don't wanna go through the "extra mile" to book you for smoking and call down an NEA officer and do reports...
  • PeAnUt8787
    skunk" said:
    this one the most powerful

OMG, is that your tattoo? Please tell me it's not.

It's really really DAMN FIERCE. I think those officers would faint on the spot once they see your "FIERCE BUNNY TATTOO" :faint:
  • skunk
    PeAnUt8787" said:
    "FIERCE BUNNY TATTOO" :faint:
    that's not fierce bunny, that's a Care Bear.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Care_Bears
  • PeAnUt8787
    Btw is it a fake one? Looks like a temporary tattoo? 8)
  • xfishing
    streetmonkey" said:
    being an acquaintance or being close to any of those enforcement personnel would not b a boon to anyone. (such word r really damaging to those angencies integerity)

... there is no such prerogative or concession despite the fact u know any of them. i think it would b advisable to change those words or sentence as it is of misleading nature. least other would think that our society is corrupted,festering on by such praticse.

xfishing, it ur call weather to change wad u had stated, despite the facts that wad u had mentioned jus meant to poke fun.
    There no need to change.
    This doesn't mean that our society is not corrupted.
    See the previously charity organization, high ranking police officer, ica officer, lawyer that took his client money, now carpark attendant, who knows, might have more. You can check the news. Just like what army say, you can do anything but don't get caught.
  • wanbear79
    Nimo" said:

Quitting is a no-no for hardcore smokers...for me,its better i smoke rather than i go togok at kopi kedai...i dun risk $200 or $500 fine as i roll my own tobacco...u smoke u die,never smoke oso die...so i choose to smoke. :lol:
  • brani
    PeAnUt8787" said:
    [quote="Ghani"]
    If that guy happen to be full of tatoo all over him, would you dare to confront him? You coward,big bully"
    Bro, i got tattoo lei, but i also got fined!!! Some more my forehead also got a obvious tattoo but he still fined me :([/quote]

tattoo not anuf maybe?need to do body peircing here and there esp nipples,open shirt lar bro then they wunt dare.i also kena saman b4.throw cigg butt out of my car.wat to do...haizz.
  • mako ng
    PeAnUt8787" said:
    [quote="Ghani"]
    Bro, i got tattoo lei, but i also got fined!!! Some more my forehead also got a obvious tattoo but he still fined me :([/quote]

while u may have many fierce looking tatoos or silver studs on your body, but if u look like a teenager or gentle soft balls, they where got scared of u?
    Elephant see mouse, elephant run away.

Unless u have stout shoulders, goaty, bald head, put on some gold rings wear like gangsters and look macholy fierce, they will avoid u.
    Cat see mouse, mouse run away.
  • brani
    mako ng" said:
    [quote="PeAnUt8787"][quote="Ghani"]

while u may have many fierce looking tatoos or silver studs on your body, but if u look like a teenager or gentle soft balls, they where got scared of u?
    Elephant see mouse, elephant run away.

Unless u have stout shoulders, goaty, bald head, put on some gold rings wear like gangsters and look macholy fierce, they will avoid u.
    Cat see mouse, mouse run away.[/quote]

the second para resemblemce of me lei. :D
  • chris@sg
    mako ng" said:

Cat see mouse, mouse run away.
    the cat hasnt seen the rat.. i have seen a cat that ran away from a rat at PRPP... blardy rat was longer (head to tail) than the cat....

peanut8787 : u didnt buy iPhone on 12/7/09 did you ? i was in the queue.. about 20 persons in front of me.. that was a guy with tats on the forehead, temple, neck, arms and legs.. with enlarged piercings on the nose (both sides, can see septum), lip piercing, with some minor body modification done to the right arm (sub dermal implants)..

and he was with a woman who was probably his mom...
  • streetmonkey
    xfishing" said:
    [quote="streetmonkey"]being an acquaintance or being close to any of those enforcement personnel would not b a boon to anyone. (such word r really damaging to those angencies integerity)

There no need to change.
    This doesn't mean that our society is not corrupted.
    See the previously charity organization, high ranking police officer, ica officer, lawyer that took his client money, now carpark attendant, who knows, might have more. You can check the news. Just like what army say, you can do anything but don't get caught.[/quote]

ya, tat r jus some of those bad apple, but we just cant fall back on those bad apples. anyway, not here to debate about this issue :) it ur call like i said :)PS: yes i had been reading those reports, but 1 case doesnt mean others would have the same demeanour :) as a hokkien saying : doesnt mean those who have beard is a father. those have wing might not b an angel, he might b a birdman (pardon me for the joke)
  • Secret
    LOL....this thread reply is full of jokes!

Are you guys proud to be a SINGAPOREAN?

Why must SINGAPOREAN celebrate 9 august every year eventhough every year the celebration is almost the same?
  • skunk
    Secret" said:
    LOL....this thread reply is full of jokes!

Are you guys proud to be a SINGAPOREAN?

Why must SINGAPOREAN celebrate 9 august every year eventhough every year the celebration is almost the same?
    i am proud of my pink IC.

U don't have to celebrate if u don't want to, nobody will force u.

register a new nick just to say this kind of lame things.

everyday u go and pee also the same, why not chop off your bird, make it different for once? maybe squatting for once is more fun?