Reels Showcase

• seacucumber
    my hyper 2500 R.... :yo:
    with gold Bassart Hyperspin Knob and cap.

• seacucumber
    with Ize Factory Dressup kit....

• Bashful Hunter
    Abu Revo STX with Daiwa cork knobs!!!

• Bono
    My Abu Revo STX with Studio Ocean Mark handle

• skybleu
    My new toy..can't resist temptation after looking at the others here :embarrass:

Certate 3000 CustomBody with silver Studio Ocean Mark Spool. RCS 50mm handle with silver Bassart knob.Will be hunting ard for more options for the knob..

• seacucumber
    wow....nice...finally u swept this deadly combo from richard...
    hahahaha....beauty... :yo:
  • skybleu
    bro seacucumber,got the spool frm Richard but reel body was frm AO hahas...quite hesistant to get the red SOM spool as the color wasn't that exactly the same.THough i think the first custom body reel posted here by smallfish(i think) looked superb in the red SOM spool and handle! Was at AO and lookn for the DEPS Zillion but dang it got swept liao..the new Luvias finishing quite a disappointment but i dun doubt the RCS n Real Four components.

Cheers!!
  • air pork
    skybleu" said:
    bro seacucumber,got the spool frm Richard but reel body was frm AO hahas...quite hesistant to get the red SOM spool as the color wasn't that exactly the same.THough i think the first custom body reel posted here by smallfish(i think) looked superb in the red SOM spool and handle! Was at AO and lookn for the DEPS Zillion but dang it got swept liao..the new Luvias finishing quite a disappointment but i dun doubt the RCS n Real Four components.

Cheers!!
    :protest:
  • Just
    red certate with jm knob and the stupid side cap which cant fit plus make me run up and down

• Just
    this is the cap

• Ray Lin

Nothing spectacular. Just to share. :)
  • kenNNneth
    Ray, your reel swee leh! Ask your friend to post his new toy with the coconut knob leh! :D
  • Nenasi
    1. Daiwa Millionaire CV-Z 203 with Daiwa Works ClubM EAS and Wooden Knobs.

2. Daiwa Millionaire I'ZE 103 Light with Daiwa I'ZE Factory Aluminium Light Knobs.

3. Daiwa Millionaire Baycasting SP 103 with Bassart Rigid Blue Knobs.
  • Nick Matthew
    Here's my humble metanium with bassart handles and cone knobs. Enjoy.

• The Real Four
    Nick Matthew" said:
    Here's my humble metanium with bassart handles and cone knobs. Enjoy.

wahahahahaha... :rofl2:
  • Nick Matthew
    Argh! Tio.... :arrow: :lol:
  • prodrive
    A modest Certate 2500 Custom R with JM knob
  • Ugly
    prodrive" said:
    A modest Certate 2500 Custom R with JM knob :)
    Hi Bro,

Is that the older version of Certate Custom R? Or the color only looks darker becos of the lighting, when u took the pic.
    Anyway, chio chio reel u got there......... :chill:
  • Ray Lin
    prodrive" said:
    A modest Certate 2500 Custom R with JM knob :)
    Didnt see this JM knob before. Is it from FB? I only saw the other kind.

• cwtan12
    Ray Lin" said:
    [quote="prodrive"]A modest Certate 2500 Custom R with JM knob :)

[/quote]

I saw in AG Jigging Master in Taipei. My certate 2500R Custom is using the round chrome that you show
  • prodrive
    cwtan12" said:
    [quote="Ray Lin"][quote="prodrive"]A modest Certate 2500 Custom R with JM knob :)

[/quote]

I saw in AG Jigging Master in Taipei. My certate 2500R Custom is using the round chrome that you show[/quote]

Yup...got it from FB. I feel its a nice suitable size for the small reel. 8)
  • prodrive
    Ugly" said:
    [quote="prodrive"]A modest Certate 2500 Custom R with JM knob :)
    Hi Bro,

Is that the older version of Certate Custom R? Or the color only looks darker becos of the lighting, when u took the pic.
    Anyway, chio chio reel u got there......... :chill:[/quote]

Haha...I guess its the lousy lighting. Its the current certate custom r model...just got it abt 1 1/2 month back. :)

No biggies yet...so far only a kilo + haruan :oops:
  • prodrive
    Another humble Daiwa Certate Hyper Custom 4000 with Studio Ocean Mark handle.

• binbin
    :shock: , :D
  • nino1982
    hi all this is my new n beng reel enjoy :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: