Yew Tee Anglers - Please gather

yozuri66
edited November 2015 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Any anglers in staying at Yew Tee interested to fish at Kranji area. Please PM.
  • crazyfishing
    yozuri66" said:
    Any anglers in staying at Yew Tee interested to fish at Kranji area. Please PM.
    Me stay CCK. Which part of Kranji you are going? Count me out if you go reservoir legal spot. Re-open till now about 1 month and what left there only small baby PB weight less than 500g. You count yourself very lucky if you landed 1 PB over 500g in 1 day of luring. Went there 3 times this month, land 8 PB in the first trip, 3 in second trip and ZERO yesterday............
  • yozuri66
    Bro, any proposal please PM me. BTW, you fish on Fishing ground A or B? Ground A is with the jetty.
  • crazyfishing
    yozuri66" said:
    Bro, any proposal please PM me. BTW, you fish on Fishing ground A or B? Ground A is with the jetty.
    Since the re-open of fishing Ground A, the PB is getting lesser by the days. And all landed so far are below 1 KG. If you are thinking of casting for fun, it's a good place. But if you wish to land something big, then you have to look for another spot lor. I myself are looking for spot that can land me big fish, PM me if you have this type of spot. BTW, do you drive?
  • yozuri66
    Yes, I drive. I have a mountain bike as well.
  • crazyfishing
    yozuri66" said:
    Yes, I drive. I have a mountain bike as well.
    Have you try UPR? Heard many toman but must do spot casting. Meaning must wait for toman to rise then cast at the spot.
  • yozuri66
    Sorry bro. did not try before. How come only 2 kaki's in CCK ar???? You try before Warren country club?
  • crazyfishing
    yozuri66" said:
    Sorry bro. did not try before. How come only 2 kaki's in CCK ar???? You try before Warren country club?
    Warren country club??? Do you mean the lokang near Jln Lam Sam? You can forget about it if you are targeting big fish. So far all fishes I landed fm the lokang were very small, 300 to 400 gram only.
  • yozuri66
    No la...not there. Near the car entrance right hand side....
  • Geo
    yozuri66" said:
    Bro, i think that plc is erh hmm....
  • crazyfishing
    yozuri66" said:
    Oh I see. No, I haven't been to that place. How is it? Productive? Have you landed any big fish there? Mind me to tag along on your next visit? Please PM me.
  • yozuri66
    Actually, I am looking for a kaki to tag along as well. Hope more guys reply....please...
  • TonyLai
    Hi Guys,
    I have another 2 kaki staying at CCK. We used to go fishing once a week usually after work friday nite. But recently stop after some TP and Kelong fishing. We still hang around for coffee talk during weekdays. FYI, I have posted something similar to your tread before, but poor response.
    Anyway, it is good to sit together and know each other better since we are all within the neigbourhood. You can msg me at 96516230.

regards
    Tony
  • yozuri66
    Posting some pictures of Yew Tee Canal

• yozuri66
    Another pic

• crazyfishing
    yozuri66" said:
    Another pic
    Bro, is this the place you want to bring me for luring this saturday morning? Where you want to meet? Yee Kee MRT can or not? Have not been to the canel b4, not very sure how to get there leh........
  • crazyfishing
    TonyLai" said:
    Hi Guys,
    I have another 2 kaki staying at CCK. We used to go fishing once a week usually after work friday nite. But recently stop after some TP and Kelong fishing. We still hang around for coffee talk during weekdays. FYI, I have posted something similar to your tread before, but poor response.
    Anyway, it is good to sit together and know each other better since we are all within the neigbourhood. You can msg me at 96516230.

regards
    Tony
    Hi bro, Guess you guys are more on baiting isn't it? Anyway, if you have TP trip and short of kaki, do inform me......Me still waiting for my chance to go TP. :oops:

BTW, free to join us luring this saturday morning?
  • cheongwenghoe
    hi guys.. i also staying in yew tee !!!!
  • cheongwenghoe
    Just pickup fishing recently, kakis who dunt mind to guide me please call me along for the next fishing trip at kranji or anywhere in the neighbourhood.

Thanks thanks
  • Ttblondey
    r u guys into luring? maybe i can join u all. i stay clementi.i don't drive.
  • paktam
    hey bro...me stay woodlands but always fish at kranji..maybe can join you..
  • darkholy
    yozuri66" said:
    Actually, I am looking for a kaki to tag along as well. Hope more guys reply....please...
    hi
    i can tag along, im quite interested
    pls sms me 91444454
  • Tioliao
    yew tee canal ahaha just went there today :D UPR is fun esp if u trek deep deep in hehe :D
  • cheongwenghoe
    bro.. wats UPR ?
  • telen
    hi there bros.. new here.. tried kranji today zero fighter.. :( i stay clementi.. drives and very willing to conquest PBs and Tomans as i just re-picked fishing.. and i need alot of guidance.. pls pls include me 8228 4876 terence.
  • yozuri66
    This is my recent catch. Fish is released (CNR).

• nicepal
    nice fish. I like your Reel too.
  • yozuri66
    This is a Shimano Chronarch 100A. Hard to find these days. Some stuff found at of Yew Tee canal. Guess what is it use for?

• nicepal
    DIY fishing net???
  • Tioliao
    Kranji is one damn good place. esp if you know the spots hehe 8) 8)
  • cheogin
    Hey guts, i am also new to fishing. I dont mind going any new in SG....but must have some decent fish la. Please PM if anyone is going.

thank you.