Sibu Kelong Trip on 25 Oct 08 to 26 Oct 28

Crazy fish
edited October 2008 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Hi all, I will be going to Sibu Kelong on 25 to 26 Oct 08. Need to share transport. One Pick up point for the those interested only, the other pick up point is in punggol.
I've got space for another Max 5 Person only. Can PM me for further enquiries.
Not sure if i going to Hot Boys Kelong or Ah Ngan. :p
  • Kenyi
    bro ... i going to Ah Ngan Kelong on the same date also ... there is 4 of us wat is the cost break down of the transport? ... :badgrin:
  • Crazy fish
    Bro Kenyi,

I had a quotation from Hot Boys. it's S$88 for the kelong and S$320 for a 10 seater minibus. thought of going to Ah Fatt of Ah Ngan instead this time round. Getting Sian of Hot Boys... What you guys think??? :)
  • Kenyi
    Crazy fish" said:
    Bro Kenyi,

I had a quotation from Hot Boys. it's S$88 for the kelong and S$320 for a 10 seater minibus. thought of going to Ah Fatt of Ah Ngan instead this time round. Getting Sian of Hot Boys... What you guys think??? :)
    Bro ... we already book with Ah Ngan liao coz we like his kelong better.. Will let the rest know wherther they alrite...will keep u update tml..
  • thundrbol
    Hi, bro i got 3 pax here going to hot boys. Please let me know if u guys have vacant to tanjong leman :)

Cheers :D
  • thundrbol
    Hi, bro i got 3 pax here going to hot boys. Please let me know if u guys have vacant to tanjong leman :)

Cheers :D