Looking for fishing Kakis to Tg Pinang or Pulau Permenggil

Fishing Addict
edited August 2008 in Kakis looking for Kakis
Hi, I am crazy about off-shore fishing and I do organize trips to Tg Pinang and Pulau Pemanggi. As I have my own full time job, I hardly have the time to source for kakis. Would love to go fishing at least once a month or twice if work timing permits. I would normally encourage a min of 4 to max of 8 persons including myself so as to have more fishing space and prevent unnecessary tangle of lines. All cost would be split equally and rest assured that I will not be making any profit as fishing is a hobby to be enjoyed. If any of you have a group ready for fishing, can always contact me at 97650084 and I will give a estimated cost in details. Please let me know at least 1 or 2 months in advance as time is required to made arrangement. Cheers.
  • super marlin
    Fishing Addict" said:
    Hi, I am crazy about off-shore fishing and I do organize trips to Tg Pinang and Pulau Pemanggi. As I have my own full time job, I hardly have the time to source for kakis. Would love to go fishing at least once a month or twice if work timing permits. I would normally encourage a min of 4 to max of 8 persons including myself so as to have more fishing space and prevent unnecessary tangle of lines. All cost would be split equally and rest assured that I will not be making any profit as fishing is a hobby to be enjoyed. If any of you have a group ready for fishing, can always contact me at 97650084 and I will give a estimated cost in details. Please let me know at least 1 or 2 months in advance as time is required to made arrangement. Cheers.

Hi , i hv a same grp of abt 4 to 5 kaki fishing with Elly's boat at Tg pinang for more than 10 yrs . Wld like to meet more new fren for fishing . You may join us if interested but from next year , normally on march , june or sept school holidays as all hv kids schooling ,went there abt 2 to 3 times a yrs now . fishing is our hobby too and not to make monies . Going Elly,s kelong this coming 30th to 31th too . fren juz came back last week said wind is v strong no good for off shore now . We can joint group to abt 8 if posible for next trip . will make arrangement if want to .

:) happy fishing
  • bluemanta
    Hi guys, will like to join overseas boating trips, those that are the weekend types 3d/2n max, but prefer those 2d/1n pattern.

Anyone with vacancies on their trips and dun mind 2 ugly chaps following, pls buzz me 90210245/minchit@hotmail.com.

Tks and best regards.
  • Fishing Addict
    super marlin" said:

Hi , i hv a same grp of abt 4 to 5 kaki fishing with Elly's boat at Tg pinang for more than 10 yrs . Wld like to meet more new fren for fishing . You may join us if interested but from next year , normally on march , june or sept school holidays as all hv kids schooling ,went there abt 2 to 3 times a yrs now . fishing is our hobby too and not to make monies . Going Elly,s kelong this coming 30th to 31th too . fren juz came back last week said wind is v strong no good for off shore now . We can joint group to abt 8 if posible for next trip . will make arrangement if want to .

Yes i agree, i also just came back from TP trip on the 19 aug, wind was strong and water condition not very good but still got big catches. My trip is a full 3D2N fishing on boat from Berakit boatman is Yang Keng. Most likely in late sept will be aranging for another trip.
  • Fishing Addict
    bluemanta" said:
    Hi guys, will like to join overseas boating trips, those that are the weekend types 3d/2n max, but prefer those 2d/1n pattern.

Anyone with vacancies on their trips and dun mind 2 ugly chaps following, pls buzz me 90210245/minchit@hotmail.com.

Tks and best regards.
    Hi i can make arrangement for 2D1N $250 each for 8 paxs but still felt that 3D2N $330 for 8 paxs is more worth the money.(including ferry, transport, meals, refreshments on board boat and baits)

anyway i am planning to make arrangement for TP trip 3D2N on 21 sept to 23 sept.

if interested can call me @ 97650084 or email me at fishing_addict@ymail.com

Cheers
  • bluemanta
    Weekend of 20 21 Sept will be at Rompin
    Pls keep me informed of trips in Oct

Tks.
  • super marlin
    Fishing Addict" said:
    [quote="super marlin"]

Yes i agree, i also just came back from TP trip on the 19 aug, wind was strong and water condition not very good but still got big catches. My trip is a full 3D2N fishing on boat from Berakit boatman is Yang Keng. Most likely in late sept will be aranging for another trip.[/quote]

HI, cant join you for the coming trip as its not sch holidays :(
    Havent heard of this Berakit @ TP ?? Only know Ah jiang , ah kiang and Elly .
    Do you hv pic of it (boat) and BTW can you put up some pic of your recent catches for us to see???
    thank you
  • Jans
    Fishing Addict" said:

Hi everyone,

I am fishing addict. Changed my email in profile and got lock out from this username. Changed my username to Jans and i will be using this from now on. Thanks.

Cheer.
  • Jans
    super marlin" said:
    [quote="Fishing Addict"][quote="super marlin"]

Yes i agree, i also just came back from TP trip on the 19 aug, wind was strong and water condition not very good but still got big catches. My trip is a full 3D2N fishing on boat from Berakit boatman is Yang Keng. Most likely in late sept will be aranging for another trip.[/quote]

Do you hv pic of it (boat) and BTW can you put up some pic of your recent catches for us to see???
    thank you[/quote]

I will upload it here once my friend send over the pics. Cheers.
  • Jans
    super marlin" said:
    [quote="Fishing Addict"][quote="super marlin"]

thank you[/quote]

I will upload it here once my friend send over the pics. Cheers.