To All Fishos in LSR

Silverfox
edited August 2008 in Luring & Artificial
Sad to hear upon this news, our all-time best catch rate legal reservoir fishing areas in LSR will be gone in no time. PUB had recently invited a Construction Tender for some massive development. This include the illegal fishing area at Yishun Dam, (corner where the road is turning into Seletar Camp)

Legal area : into Family Bay
New carpark will be construction near to country club side.
Garden will be incorperated at location near to toilets, the shoreline infront of the garden will have a new floating performance stage with water features. Beside it will have a 170m long bridge extends into the centre of the reservoir ending with a viewing tower.

Illegal area : into Rowers' Bay
Details not to be mention as it does not affect legal fishing activities. :lol:

Construction works will take about 24 months and predicted to start 3rd Quarter 2008. Fishing will be greatly affected.

Hope Authorities will legalise more fishing areas in lieu of this set-back.
  • rustybullet
    Silverfox" said:
    Sad to hear upon this news, our all-time best catch rate legal reservoir fishing areas in LSR will be gone in no time. PUB had recently invited a Construction Tender for some massive development. This include the illegal fishing area at Yishun Dam, (corner where the road is turning into Seletar Camp)

    Legal area : into Family Bay
    New carpark will be construction near to country club side.
    Garden will be incorperated at location near to toilets, the shoreline infront of the garden will have a new floating performance stage with water features. Beside it will have a 170m long bridge extends into the centre of the reservoir ending with a viewing tower.

    Illegal area : into Rowers' Bay
    Details not to be mention as it does not affect legal fishing activities. :lol:

    Construction works will take about 24 months and predicted to start 3rd Quarter 2008. Fishing will be greatly affected.

    Hope Authorities will legalise more fishing areas in lieu of this set-back.
    _|_ ....... if after the constructions and still no legalise of fishing, all lurers should just find one day go there Mass Lure Orgies!
  • assasini
    haha....mass lure orgies....! 200++ people there do luring together...wat a sight... :lol: :lol: they dunno who to summon!!!
  • rylche
    Catch rate there has been pretty poor these few weeks. I know cos I have been there 3-4 days a week and nothing! :cry:
  • Fade
    assasini" said:
    haha....mass lure orgies....! 200++ people there do luring together...wat a sight... :lol: :lol: they dunno who to summon!!!

    great idea!
  • Bill
    wa cham la like that. me just dig up my gear wan go there fish soon de lei.. :cry:
  • bigtom
    assasini" said:
    haha....mass lure orgies....! 200++ people there do luring together...wat a sight... :lol: :lol: they dunno who to summon!!!
    nice one. all shud wear T-shirts with slogan "lure me with your pen if u can." Then when the PUB or Nparks guy wana summon n take out his pen, 1x big splash n 60+kg 'toman' thrown into the water. Then the pbs n tomans can make a meal out of him.

    on a more serious note: v sad to hear that the LSR school of luring where lurers get their inspirational catches soon to close down man.
    Another spot bites the dust.
  • NixsonTan
    I caught a fish at Rower bay like few weeks ago. It was a EarthEater I used Zerek Bara X meant for saltwater
  • NixsonTan
    NixsonTan said:
    I caught a fish at Rower bay like few weeks ago. It was a EarthEater I used Zerek Bara X meant for saltwater

Sign In or Register to comment.
CLASSIFIEDS
TRIPS
© Copyright 2021
All times are UTC