Recommendation on Baitcasting reel

blyx
I think weather to get the Curado K or tatula sv tw. Or any other recomendation. Budget 200-250
  • monstrad

depends on which brake system u prefer

get the new curado DC, the cheapest dc reel

• GreyL
    For me it depends on whether I've learnt baitcasting on which brake system

my case i learnt on magnetic brakes so i kinda tend to go towards reels with magnetic brakes cause i started with one  & i feel comfortable with it

but at the end of the day its up to you whether which one you feel most comfortable with but either one won't do you wrong
  • blyx
    monstrad said:

depends on which brake system u prefer

get the new curado DC, the cheapest dc reel

​Is the Curado dc in sg alr?
  • blyx

GreyL said:

my case i learnt on magnetic brakes so i kinda tend to go towards reels with magnetic brakes cause i started with one  & i feel comfortable with it

but at the end of the day its up to you whether which one you feel most comfortable with but either one won't do you wrong
    ​Any Daiwa bc recommendation?
  • panglim
    If you are on a budget I'll go for the Daiwa Fuego CT - there's one on sale on this site today and you could negotiate the price. I have one and love it. Thought of getting another one but had to slap myself! LOL.

In my opinion, I won't start BC on an expensive reel but on a workhouse reel. Looks better than the Tatula......though the new Tataula 100 looks smaller and cool.

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwafuegoct.html
  • GreyL
    edited July 14
    blyx said:

GreyL said:

​Any Daiwa bc recommendation?
    ​like what panglim said fuego ct if you are on a tight budget it performs decently enough

any of the tatula ct be it the type r or the sv tw  is quite good and has some corrosion resistant bearings i think was two, would do great if you might do some light salt water stuff. Personally i use my tatula sv for almost everything, reservoir,saltwater. 

fun fact, I learnt bait casting on a ATC combat and a Bone rod throwing somewhat heavy stuff for groupers, not the best way to learn but i still manage to did it anyways XD
  • blyx
    panglim said:
    If you are on a budget I'll go for the Daiwa Fuego CT - there's one on sale on this site today and you could negotiate the price. I have one and love it. Thought of getting another one but had to slap myself! LOL.

In my opinion, I won't start BC on an expensive reel but on a workhouse reel. Looks better than the Tatula......though the new Tataula 100 looks smaller and cool.

http://www.tackletour.com/reviewdaiwafuegoct.html
    ​My Budget is around 250
  • louisjojo
    tatula series reel would be good for your budget. sv tw might be a tad over your budget, or wait for the new tatula 100? xD 
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016