CR from Ah Fatt Sibu Kelong

civic_eyez
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
Was there on 29 - 30 APril and was on offshore fishing from morning till night...

Enjoy the pics...

Anyway should be going on 22-23 May too.. See ya guys there ...




  • civic_eyez
    More pics....




  • triptyce
    omg...gt...queeny...grouper...parrot... 8) nice catches man...
  • civic_eyez
    triptyce" said:
    omg...gt...queeny...grouper...parrot... 8) nice catches man...
    hehehe queenie only got one wor.. heheheh parrot all not our expected size leh but quite okie lah....

    Tks anyway .....
  • s999andy
    civic_eyez" said:
    [quote="triptyce"]omg...gt...queeny...grouper...parrot... 8) nice catches man...
    hehehe queenie only got one wor.. heheheh parrot all not our expected size leh but quite okie lah....

    Tks anyway .....[/quote] Nice catch ... :D me all so just come back from sibu but the catch is not good as yours. :cry:All are small fish but the sotong is big.. :D
  • NeoStream
    Nice catch.. Tt time i go sibu also dun have so much catch.. The biggest we caught is onli a 1kg Kaci... :(
  • civic_eyez
    Hehehe must know the boat man mah... i have been going sibu for many years liao kekeke anyway its not the size or quantity that counts lah its the company that counts...

    But honestly ah fatt kelong has the best cook... hehehe
  • civic_eyez
    s999andy" said:
    [quote="civic_eyez"][quote="triptyce"]omg...gt...queeny...grouper...parrot... 8) nice catches man...
    hehehe queenie only got one wor.. heheheh parrot all not our expected size leh but quite okie lah....

    Tks anyway .....[/quote] Nice catch ... :D me all so just come back from sibu but the catch is not good as yours. :cry:All are small fish but the sotong is big.. :D[/quote]

    Hi Hi anyway which kelong u went to ??? Anyway we try to catch some squid in the sea but no luck... was targeting big ACK but did not have life squid to catch hahha....

    Anyway i went there on saturday morning and damn it the jetty sea level was low and have to wait till 9 plus then can go on board hahha
  • s999andy
    civic_eyez" said:
    [quote="s999andy"][quote="civic_eyez"][quote="triptyce"]omg...gt...queeny...grouper...parrot... 8) nice catches man...
    hehehe queenie only got one wor.. heheheh parrot all not our expected size leh but quite okie lah....

    Tks anyway .....[/quote] Nice catch ... :D me all so just come back from sibu but the catch is not good as yours. :cry:All are small fish but the sotong is big.. :D[/quote]

    Hi Hi anyway which kelong u went to ??? Anyway we try to catch some squid in the sea but no luck... was targeting big ACK but did not have life squid to catch hahha....

    Anyway i went there on saturday morning and damn it the jetty sea level was low and have to wait till 9 plus then can go on board hahha[/quote] We went to wing seng kelong. :D As 4 the tide on sunday is just nice manage to leave on time :D :D
  • Pathfinder
    Would like to find out from you exactly how you make your way there. Do you need a min no of people to stay at the kelong? Would really appreciate if you could provide a step by step idiot proof guide to go to the kelong from Singapore. Thanks
  • Breezer
    Pathfinder" said:
    Would like to find out from you exactly how you make your way there. Do you need a min no of people to stay at the kelong? Would really appreciate if you could provide a step by step idiot proof guide to go to the kelong from Singapore. Thanks
    You drive? Chio me if have a seat available prefer weekdays. I can book the kelong. which ever you want, crowed or few customers, lots of selar, sotong, or sergent major, noisy or quiet etc.... :roll:

    Cost sharing ok?

    Breezer
  • humphrey1983
    Wow...Great catches bro~!
    Did you get all these on the kelong or out on the boat fishing session?
    superb trip for you eh? now morale boosted liao...hahah
    Regards
    Humphrey
  • civic_eyez
    humphrey1983" said:
    Wow...Great catches bro~!
    Did you get all these on the kelong or out on the boat fishing session?
    superb trip for you eh? now morale boosted liao...hahah
    Regards
    Humphrey
    Hi Hi was out on boat fishing but their boat always fully occupied... the kelone also have good catches before.... Most important is that it provide best food of all kelong there ... but one thing disppointing now is that they only allow one bathing a day in the evening... Happy waiting... anyway i might be going during vesak day ... hope to see u there ... anywayi drive there kekeke
  • s999andy
    civic_eyez" said:
    [quote="humphrey1983"]Wow...Great catches bro~!
    Did you get all these on the kelong or out on the boat fishing session?
    superb trip for you eh? now morale boosted liao...hahah
    Regards
    Humphrey
    Hi Hi was out on boat fishing but their boat always fully occupied... the kelone also have good catches before.... Most important is that it provide best food of all kelong there ... but one thing disppointing now is that they only allow one bathing a day in the evening... Happy waiting... anyway i might be going during vesak day ... hope to see u there ... anywayi drive there kekeke[/quote] Remember to post cr if there is any. :D :D
  • tadpole
    great catch man...especially the diamond trevally....can share wat rig u use n bait??...thx... :lol:
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016
All times are UTC