s999andy
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
Hi kaki... just come back from sibu here are some cr & pic to share with u guys
  • s999andy
    This poor turtle catch by someone else
  • s999andy
    Last one

• MP_dog
    Nice pic bro, was on the same kelong as you... Clearly remembered the sea turtle... :D :D :D
  • s999andy
    MP_dog" said:
    Nice pic bro, was on the same kelong as you... Clearly remembered the sea turtle... :D :D :D
    Really!! :shock: How is your catch??
  • MP_dog
    Alot of sotong but sadly only a few small ang cho's worth bringing back... :D :D

P.S. will try to get the pics up soon...
  • s999andy
    MP_dog" said:
    Alot of sotong but sadly only a few small ang cho's worth bringing back... :D :D

P.S. will try to get the pics up soon...
    U are right man alot of sotong big some more :) Me all so all small fishs but anyway i enjoy my stay there :D :D
  • NeoStream
    Wow.. R those green eyes? Where u catch it? Tt time i went sibu.. Nv c any of those sotong... :(
  • s999andy
    NeoStream" said:
    Wow.. R those green eyes? Where u catch it? Tt time i went sibu.. Nv c any of those sotong... :(
    I even saw a lady catch a few sotong in the early morning ( thought sotong only come out at night) :shock:
  • slagger79
    I was also on that kelong. got see a guy jumped in the water to save his rod? that me..... so u r the guy over the other end. nice meet ur all there :o
  • slagger79
    I was also on that kelong. got see a guy jumped in the water to save his rod? that me..... so u r the guy over the other end. nice meet ur all there :o
  • s999andy
    slagger79" said:
    oooiiiiccc.....u are the HERO..... :lol: At first i thought some one got big fish,end up really see one BiG fish swiming. (that u) :lol: :lol: Btw how is your catch? And really nice to meet u all guys 2 :D :D
  • joshksy
    haha... I was also on that kelong with slagger79. I helped out with the releasing of the poor turtle. Was really glad that we managed to free it though it had 2 holes on 1 of it's flipper.

So did you guys brought the blue fibre tub to contain baitfishes and sotongs? If so, I really have to salute you guys liao...
  • NeoStream
    Wow.. Mayb next time we can organize n go together ;)
  • NeoStream
    s999andy" said:
    [quote="NeoStream"]Wow.. R those green eyes? Where u catch it? Tt time i went sibu.. Nv c any of those sotong... :(
    I even saw a lady catch a few sotong in the early morning ( thought sotong only come out at night) :shock:[/quote]

:cry: sad sia.. Mayb my fish luck still not back yet..
  • bAn zAi
    MP_dog" said:
    Alot of sotong
    F.k. got more!
    900++
  • s999andy
    joshksy" said:
    haha... I was also on that kelong with slagger79. I helped out with the releasing of the poor turtle. Was really glad that we managed to free it though it had 2 holes on 1 of it's flipper.

So did you guys brought the blue fibre tub to contain baitfishes and sotongs? If so, I really have to salute you guys liao...
    No lah.... the blue fibre tud belong to the kelong. :lol: Joshksy i have the video clip of u releasing the turtle :D :D Well done bro.
  • charliec130
    may i know which kelong u guys went to?
  • humphrey1983
    Hey bro
    Not a bad trip ma...still got turtle for show. haha Didnt dare to jump into the water on the trip when my gear fell into the water cos my gf predicted i will drown in her dreams...moreover the current too strong. Can always buy back lost gear.But once we hand in our ic...there will be no more fishing ever~ Hope to go fishing with you guys soon.
    Regards
    Humphrey
  • s999andy
    humphrey1983" said:
    Hey bro
    Not a bad trip ma...still got turtle for show. haha Didnt dare to jump into the water on the trip when my gear fell into the water cos my gf predicted i will drown in her dreams...moreover the current too strong. Can always buy back lost gear.But once we hand in our ic...there will be no more fishing ever~ Hope to go fishing with you guys soon.
    Regards
    Humphrey
    U are right... always think of safety first :?
  • ORPHEUS
    s999andy" said:
    [quote="joshksy"]haha... I was also on that kelong with slagger79. I helped out with the releasing of the poor turtle. Was really glad that we managed to free it though it had 2 holes on 1 of it's flipper.

No lah.... the blue fibre tud belong to the kelong. :lol: Joshksy i have the video clip of u releasing the turtle :D :D Well done bro.[/quote]

Oh man... Could you kindly send it over to me , if possible?
    Or maybe take some still shots from the clip then send them over.
    My email add is josh76@singnet.com.sg.
    Thanks...
  • s999andy
    ORPHEUS" said:
    [quote="s999andy"][quote="joshksy"]haha... I was also on that kelong with slagger79. I helped out with the releasing of the poor turtle. Was really glad that we managed to free it though it had 2 holes on 1 of it's flipper.

No lah.... the blue fibre tud belong to the kelong. :lol: Joshksy i have the video clip of u releasing the turtle :D :D Well done bro.[/quote]

Oh man... Could you kindly send it over to me , if possible?
    Or maybe take some still shots from the clip then send them over.
    My email add is josh76@singnet.com.sg.
    Thanks...[/quote] Can no problem. Will email once ready. :D
  • rummynose2003
    Nice pictures! the turtle very nice also....and the sotongs.....so big. the sotongs so big can use for fishing meh? hook up the whole squid as bait duno wat will happen. anyway, nice pics....
  • s999andy
    Bro ORPHEUS just send u the video clip. Let me know if u didn't receive. :D
  • ORPHEUS
    s999andy" said:
    Bro ORPHEUS just send u the video clip. Let me know if u didn't receive. :D
    Thanks...
  • slagger79
    At first i did think of letting go of the rod..but before that, i got check the current of the water, then i jump in. lucky my NS training come in use :o hope that such things will not occupied anymore..... :lol:
  • s999andy
    slagger79" said:
    At first i did think of letting go of the rod..but before that, i got check the current of the water, then i jump in. lucky my NS training come in use :o hope that such things will not occupied anymore..... :lol:
    U are lucky MR SHARK not at home if not..hehehe :lol: :lol:
  • civic_eyez
    slagger79" said:
    Sorry to ask but why u jump into the sea very the dangerous wor..... anyway safety comes 1st... cause there is always baracuda n tengirri around sibu kelong one wor.... Cheers...
  • s999andy
    civic_eyez" said:
    [quote="slagger79"]At first i did think of letting go of the rod..but before that, i got check the current of the water, then i jump in. lucky my NS training come in use :o hope that such things will not occupied anymore..... :lol:
    Sorry to ask but why u jump into the sea very the dangerous wor..... anyway safety comes 1st... cause there is always baracuda n tengirri around sibu kelong one wor.... Cheers...[/quote] Because his rod drop into the sea.
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016