Rompin in early Apr

frank7
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
sea was calm, with occasional shower. weather was very hot.

not much pelagic action, but bottom fishes are hungry, saw a boat came back with 15+ pcs of parrot, they were using smelly prawn.

our encounter were mainly from toothy critters - todak n cuda, where is the tengiri ???

• frank7
    only a few boring sails entertain us

• frank7
    our dinner

• feesh
    nice catches. :D
  • sgbdk
    yeah nice catches....

totally awesome the parrot
  • tadpole
    nice sail...the 3rd pic is it fighting the sail???....using spinning reel got enough line to fight sail meh???...tot sail pull tension like hell....juz a penny of my tots... :lol:
  • s999andy
    Nice parrot fish.. :D
  • NeoStream
    Wow.. Very nice parrot.. Nice Catch
  • frank7
    tadpole" said:
    nice sail...the 3rd pic is it fighting the sail???....using spinning reel got enough line to fight sail meh???...tot sail pull tension like hell....juz a penny of my tots... :lol:
    yes he is fighting a sail, taken on a jig.
  • landcruiser
    Very nice pic, frank.
  • pp389
    frank7" said:
    [quote="tadpole"]nice sail...the 3rd pic is it fighting the sail???....using spinning reel got enough line to fight sail meh???...tot sail pull tension like hell....juz a penny of my tots... :lol:
    yes he is fighting a sail, taken on a jig.[/quote]

What did the other party caught (the driver) ?

What was the weight (guesstimate) of the one Moo landed ?
  • frank7
    hi SC,

overall we got 3 sails, lost some
    2 parrots, lost 1
    2 big tanda, a cuda, a queenie and some big hardtail.

was pissed with the towkay boatman, he arrange an armature to skipper our boat on the first day, wheras he was on another boat.

our boatman have to follow him wherever he goes, including jigging for baitfish :x because this boat we took dun hav gps, dun hav echo sounder, dun hav a proper net, and comes with plenty of engine problem. I suspect even the boatman himself dun hav a brain, he threw the anchor into the sea, w/o the rope attach.
  • landcruiser
    he threw the anchor into the sea, w/o the rope attach
    Ha ha frank you make my day. Should hv told us this joke earlier. :lol: :lol:
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016