Some Dead GTs

Melvin Lee
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
Enjoy the feastings.

• Melvin Lee
    The last pic abit small. Heres a bigger one.

• Nelson
    Hi Melvin,

Is that the place we are heading?, i don't see any ang kau in the photo.
    No ang kau, no come back ok.

Cheers!
  • Makaira
    The 2nd to last picture, on the extreme right rod holder, is that what's left of a rod after it disintegrated & exploded fishing with 25kg of drag??
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Can't help it...... TGIF!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Melvin Lee
    Makaira" said:
    The 2nd to last picture, on the extreme right rod holder, is that what's left of a rod after it disintegrated & exploded fishing with 25kg of drag??

You mean the mop?? :lol: Thats to clean those slimes away from the deck before any of the killers drop into the water while fighting :lol:

Then again the Kamaja Pe 2 - Pe 8 rod is a great rod to play with those drag!! Its 7ft and match me real well.
  • Nelson
    Melvin Lee" said:
    [quote="Makaira"]The 2nd to last picture, on the extreme right rod holder, is that what's left of a rod after it disintegrated & exploded fishing with 25kg of drag??

You mean the mop?? :lol: Thats to clean those slimes away from the deck before any of the killers drop into the water while fighting :lol:

Then again the Kamaja Pe 2 - Pe 8 rod is a great rod to play with those drag!! Its 7ft and match me real well.[/quote]

You mean your kamaja pe 2-8 can only manage to land those ang kaussssss. Then my tackles can only use in sg TR only.
    Nice of you to share, so that i'm mentally prepare .....for the ang kausssss.
    You going tonight?

Cheers
    Cheers
  • Melvin Lee
    LOL... Ang Kaus are purely electronic man! Hahaha easiest way to catch Ang Kau.

10 hook apollo, strip of tong kol and squid baits, 500 gram weight. Drop down all the way 100m. Wait for rod to bend and touch water, press little button on Electric reel and here comes min 5 good size ang kaus. :lol: If you continue to do this for 1 hour, you will have the same result as us.

Conditions to fishing for ang kaus.

First you must tolerate super melting tempreture from Mr Sun.
    Second you need to have a rod that will not break with at least 15kg of dead weight on the other end.
    Third you will need alot good anglers around you to help you take out the fish once it reach the deck.

:lol: :lol:

Kamaja was bullied from Mr A J even with max drag from Saltiga.
  • Allen
    Melvin Lee" said:

Third you will need alot good anglers around you to help you take out the fish once it reach the deck.
    Good Anglers si bo liao, part time deskie salary 20% of ang kau caught, want or not :wink:
  • Nelson
    Melvin Lee" said:
    LOL... Ang Kaus are purely electronic man! Hahaha easiest way to catch Ang Kau.

10 hook apollo, strip of tong kol and squid baits, 500 gram weight. Drop down all the way 100m. Wait for rod to bend and touch water, press little button on Electric reel and here comes min 5 good size ang kaus. :lol: If you continue to do this for 1 hour, you will have the same result as us.

Second you need to have a rod that will not break with at least 15kg of dead weight on the other end.

Think better go to the wet market in sg better, after spending so much money still have to work so hard. :D :D :D
    And worse those who ( bo liao anglers ) help out still got to share with them. :D :D :D
  • Allen
    Nelson" said:
    [quote="Melvin Lee"]LOL... Ang Kaus are purely electronic man! Hahaha easiest way to catch Ang Kau.

Think better go to the wet market in sg better, after spending so much money still have to work so hard. :D :D :D
    And worse those who ( bo liao anglers ) help out still got to share with them. :D :D :D[/quote]

No need wet market, if we got the time to grind like this - we start commerial havesting of fish liao. Why talk about using rod n line.
    Remember I told you about the plating industries ? :twisted: one 5 gallons container enough liao.

Looking to catch a fish bigger than me leh
  • dtyr
    nice crs u guys got...
    keep it pouring in!!!!

BR
  • Zendorf
    Melvin Lee

Nice Catch.
    Can share with us more on your trip????
    I still don know what is that place you gone for this trip.
    What are the expenses and cost of your trip.
    And lastly you did mention of the bottom depth = 100m.....
    Hell you must be a fighter to winding in your reel up for 100m.

:shock:

May i ask what tackle you using????
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016