Some pics taken out at sea

abfackeln
edited April 2005 in Catch Reports
Posted in old forum but suspect its all lost, so here it is for your viewing pleasure.

• sg1960
    Thanks - Great photos. :D

• chineseguy_1979
    abfackeln" said:
    Posted in old forum but suspect its all lost, so here it is for your viewing pleasure.
    wow like those in the movies
  • NeoStream
    Wow.. Nice pics.. Very tao zui~
  • eehcoal
    stock image quality. perfect.
  • abfackeln
    Haha, since u guys like it, heres one more of a big red boat.

• sg1960
    Hi abfackeln ,

Great photos.

what camera are you using and iare the photos "upgrade " ?

• abfackeln
    All taken with the Nikon D70 and 12-24mm lens. (I think, can't remember liow)
  • Allen
    same nice memories..

• dorkster
    hi abfackeln,

great compositions u have there...the colors are great!! i like your third picture best!!
  • lleepro
    :o tats beauty i dream for it everyday tat im there fishing and dont want to go home :roll: :lol: ty for showing the pic :lol:
  • Allen
    dorkster" said:
    hi abfackeln,

great compositions u have there...the colors are great!! i like your third picture best!!
    Thinking of fishing on that big ship ?
  • Melvin Lee
    Go onboard Crystal Coral, they will bring you all around to take nice pictures of these sceneries. I mean sceneries only.
  • Melvin Lee
    Francis,

your big mama tuna did gave u a shake and spoiled your Kaikon. Think GTs pulled you around like yoyo. Nice sweet memories indeed.

:lol:
  • Allen
    Melvin Lee" said:
    Go onboard Crystal Coral, they will bring you all around to take nice pictures of these sceneries. I mean sceneries only.
    Don't be so bias, they have good catch too... I remember seeing a post with a 1xx or 2xxkg marlin on their deck. We will not have chances like this... a big black smacking the deck :evil: :twisted:
  • Allen
    remember Richard 7 foot black tip shark - the captain ordered the line to be cut immediately. It was the most serious warning from him I heard from him in the 5 days onboard.
  • Melvin Lee
    LOL...

Anyway that did not happen as if it did, none of us will be typing on this forum.

We definately will not have a chance to land Marlin as we cannot troll. Simple reason to that is the slowest speed the boat travels is 14knts. :lol:
  • Melvin Lee
    Some extras from the old trip.

• D. Foo
    Great photos!

That is nice looking water in the catching tongkol photo. Marlin water.

cheers - dustin
  • abfackeln
    Oh no! Dead GTs, I'm running away to hide.
  • sg1960
    abfackeln" said:
    All taken with the Nikon D70 and 12-24mm lens. (I think, can't remember liow)

Serious stuff - :) :) :)

Are you a Pro - :wink:

Can share more such great photo esp. the scenery.

• Melvin Lee
    sg1960" said:
    [quote="abfackeln"]All taken with the Nikon D70 and 12-24mm lens. (I think, can't remember liow)

Serious stuff - :) :) :)

Are you a Pro - :wink:

Can share more such great photo esp. the scenery.

.[/quote]

Those pics no need pro camera one. My BenQ oso produce similar results. :lol:

If the sky and sea is not as expected then maybe you need ultra good lens. Lucky that did not happened :lol:
  • sg1960
    Melvin Lee" said:
    Those pics no need pro camera one. My BenQ oso produce similar results. :lol:

If the sky and sea is not as expected then maybe you need ultra good lens. Lucky that did not happened :lol:

Care to share some of your photos with us ? :lol: :lol:

This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016