CR : 260405 - Silent Night At The East

waynerh
edited May 2005 in Catch Reports
Went fishing with a few friends last night at my friend's secret spot.... Kena 2 KBLs... not me but my firend. I just borrowed the 2kg fish to take photos...

• waynerh
    2 more pics... for your viewing pleasure! 8)

• fish67++
    Good job guys for releasing the fishes> :wink:
  • Trevor
    Ahhhhhhhhhh Wayne.. i guess i know who u went with huh? hehehe.. still hang out at TMJ anot? anyway.. ur 2nd pic has lotsa orbs.. guess they like yr kbl so much.. phew thats spooky
  • shineshy
    i still waiting for my wild KBLs...sighz...GREAT CNR :D
  • waynerh
    Trevor" said:
    Ahhhhhhhhhh Wayne.. i guess i know who u went with huh? hehehe.. still hang out at TMJ anot? anyway.. ur 2nd pic has lotsa orbs.. guess they like yr kbl so much.. phew thats spooky
    Yah, I still go there to see the KTV girls.... :lol:
  • s999andy
    Nice catch. :D
  • triptyce
    nice kbls! great to know ppl cnr... :D er...yah i also notice..the 2nd pic..the spots..eerie..
  • FishFinder
    nice catch & nice release ! :D
  • ben107
    Nice KBLs man.... :D
  • Megabass
    :shock: :shock: :shock: Good to know that Eastern side of Singapore still produce such sizes :shock:
  • chineseguy_1979
    waynerh" said:
    Went fishing with a few friends last night at my friend's secret spot.... Kena 2 KBLs... not me but my firend. I just borrowed the 2kg fish to take photos... :lol: My 1st time seeing a live wild approx. 10kg KBL... really stout & fat man! Both were released back safe & sound. :wink:
    wayne bo jio me one. prp opening u going ? or still tj.
  • Botakmigrain
    nice catch bro...... :D
  • UGSF
    Well done bro !!
  • waynerh
    Went back to the same area last night... only one hit, around the same size as the one above.
  • crossback
    :shock:
    any clue where???? Then I can go jalan jalan...hee hee
    great catches manz.....
  • Outcast
    waynerh" said:
    Went back to the same area last night... only one hit, around the same size as the one above. :D
    Go fish alone hor... never jio me...you steady leh..
  • waynerh
    Outcast" said:
    [quote="waynerh"]Went back to the same area last night... only one hit, around the same size as the one above. :D
    Go fish alone hor... never jio me...you steady leh..[/quote]

No lah, I didn't go alone. Go alone how to take that kind of photo?? :shock: Went with the "one" who introduced me to the spot... :wink:
  • xiaoing u fish
    hey wana intro me to your spot...
  • Pathfinder
    Great catch. I never know that local shores can produce such great wonders. keep up the great work
  • chineseguy_1979
    waynerh" said:
    Went back to the same area last night... only one hit, around the same size as the one above. :D
    wayne wah cow er fish urself liao lah. not working meh u ? drop me a line if u are free leh
  • waynerh
    chineseguy_1979" said:
    [quote="waynerh"]Went back to the same area last night... only one hit, around the same size as the one above. :D
    wayne wah cow er fish urself liao lah. not working meh u ? drop me a line if u are free leh[/quote]

Off day mah... :D
  • luresiow
    Our local shore still do hold some good quality fishing grounds. Ones must do a lot of recceing, trial & error use different approaches and lastly do not give up on a spot if you think is good.

I belived, ones whom has such determination can also land such a biggie..if not one, two at least. But importantly, practice catch and no tah pow please. :wink: :wink:
  • chineseguy_1979
    waynerh" said:
    [quote="chineseguy_1979"][quote="waynerh"]Went back to the same area last night... only one hit, around the same size as the one above. :D
    wayne wah cow er fish urself liao lah. not working meh u ? drop me a line if u are free leh[/quote]

Off day mah... :D[/quote]

bro, this coming monday night as in tue am i going with my school friend for some fishing. mind sharing with me ur place. drop me a line. becos the pm thing here cannot use leh
  • Jeffio
    can i noe izzet luring or bait???
    wat kind of rig to use if baiting?

thx in advance
  • NeoStream
    Nice Catch!
  • moomoocow
    correct me if i'm wrong.. but otherwise...

does the word

2x( C-O-C-O-N-U-T 3) mean anything to you in regards to the spot? ;)
  • waynerh
    moomoocow" said:
    correct me if i'm wrong.. but otherwise...

does the word

2x( C-O-C-O-N-U-T 3) mean anything to you in regards to the spot? ;)
    Nope... :wink:
  • waynerh
    Jeffio" said:
    can i noe izzet luring or bait???
    wat kind of rig to use if baiting?

thx in advance
    Use live prawns, rig used was just a leader with split shot.
  • waynerh
    chineseguy_1979" said:
    [quote="waynerh"][quote="chineseguy_1979"][quote="waynerh"]Went back to the same area last night... only one hit, around the same size as the one above. :D

Off day mah... :D[/quote]

bro, this coming monday night as in tue am i going with my school friend for some fishing. mind sharing with me ur place. drop me a line. becos the pm thing here cannot use leh[/quote]

Paisei bro, it's my friend who brought me there ... hope you understand.
  • ah_siao21
    no point asking la.. this selfish fellow wont tell 1....

sure anot only live prawn with no rig
This discussion has been closed.
TRIPS
© Copyright 2016