fishing at punggol end Jetty

kbl lao
edited April 2005 in General Fishing
Went fishing on 26/04/05 1430hrs tide was going down. But the first bite was the table size groupa, hook up using hand line. for this trip to punggol end Jetty is quite good compare to last time i went.

Picture size edited by Michael Lim. Please try to keep them to 800 x 600 pixels and below for easy viewing. regards

• ah_siao21
    is the second pic .. two gull fish.. correct mi if im wrong .. thx
  • Botakmigrain
    nice catch bro,can i know wat bait was used?
  • rummynose2003
    wah, not bad leh the catch!! are those 2 batfishs (chao xi) in the first picture? seems like there are still alot of it in singapore judging on the CRs in this forum...i still havnt got one before.. must use small hooks?? tide? current?
  • Penn
    rummynose2003" said:
    wah, not bad leh the catch!! are those 2 batfishs (chao xi) in the first picture? seems like there are still alot of it in singapore judging on the CRs in this forum...i still havnt got one before.. must use small hooks?? tide? current?
    i think those batfish look alike is chermin :D
  • Penn
    rummynose2003" said:
    i think those batfish look alike is chaoxi :D
  • Michael Lim
    ah_siao21" said:
    is the second pic .. two gull fish.. correct mi if im wrong .. thx
    If I'm not mistaken, they should be gelama,

Nibea soldado
    Soldier croaker

Cheers,
  • xiaoing u fish
    good catch bro....never see any CR at that place before man
  • kbl lao
    We went to dig sand worms during low tide.My frenz taught mi how to catch sand worms by using bread and a sock. This method really works for catching sand worm.
  • FaRnieGuy
    where did u catch sandworms?
    used to catch them at punggol end b4 they did those changes there...
    now the sand also different oledi...
    tried catching wormies there...
    get nth...