avet bc reel

feesh
edited April 2005 in General Fishing
any idea if i can get an avet reel under $50?
  • fishin_guy
    feesh" said:
    NO..haha..not a working one.. :lol:
  • Thongy
    maybe the spare spool....? :twisted: :wink: :lol:
  • shineshy
    cheapest is abt 200+ for a SX series...wat gave u e idea 50 can get it huh.. :?
  • Jake
    feesh" said:
    Yah i know.. in your dreams....
    :lol: :lol:
  • nid
    Young boy, dunno anything dun anyhow ask. Avert reels are boat reels, not luring reels. Dun anyhow hear then anyhow think, later become like Aaron. Told you dun bother with BC until you got moeny, money means $230 to $300 before you buy anything.
  • Aaron
    nid" said:
    Young boy, dunno anything dun anyhow ask. Avert reels are boat reels, not luring reels. Dun anyhow hear then anyhow think, later become like Aaron. Told you dun bother with BC until you got moeny, money means $230 to $300 before you buy anything.
    May i know why my name is on it.Is this a personal attack??

I thought flaming is not allow in the forum. I hope the moderator do something about it.This person has been picking on me for 2 time already when the new forum is up and he has always been trying to pick a flame war with me.

First of all i nv see him in person before and duno who is he at all. Moderator. I hope something is done before a flaming war is started by him again.

Thanks you
  • Michael Lim
    Guys.

Can we keep this to here. No more name mentioning, okie??

thanks and regards,
  • Aaron
    Michael Lim" said:
    Guys.

Can we keep this to here. No more name mentioning, okie??

thanks and regards,
    Thanks a lot. Wonder why i am put into such a mess again :cry: .I dun even know who is is and did not even tok to him before. But sometime it really piss :evil: to see yourself being flame with no reason
  • nid
    Hello, like this also call flame ah? flame should be more like "your mother is a #@$$!#", or "you like to wear woman's panties". Thats provoking you aka flaming you. I didn't say anything like that.

What i say is facts, "Aaron hear thing one time, become pro already can give others advice" fact, "Aaron like to give advice on thing he nv really try or try one, two time already become pro on subject" fact.

Like this also want to say i flame, like that i say "xxx rod builder build rod very gd" can. But if i say "xxx rod builder build rod very lousy" then cannot. If you really believe you kanna shoot for nothing, old forum you have so many nick for what? So many ppl shoot you for what?

If you do nothing, i will stay quiet, if you think on the other tread i flame you just because i say "dun tok cock" then dun tok cock no one will disturb you. If the mods really think i'm unreasonable then fine, I will back off, but might as well make this forum only can say good things, anyone that write something that offends anyone should be ban.
  • Michael Lim
    Guys... come on. Let's leave the names out ok?? Let's not point fingers at anyone.

No more about this ok. This will be my last plea on this matter.

Cheers,
  • Anonymous
    Gentlemen,

I see nothing wrong asking about something you are not awared of. That's why this forum exist, to help those kakis that are having doubts or needing assistance. If happens that you know the solutions or can contribute assistance, please do so willingly. I don't see why you must criticise a person in such a manner. Stay cool and be more help...
  • Michael Lim
    Jack Lai" said:
    Gentlemen,

I see nothing wrong asking about something you are not awared of. That's why this forum exist, to help those kakis that are having doubts or needing assistance. If happens that you know the solutions or can contribute assistance, please do so willingly. I don't see why you must criticise a person in such a manner. Stay cool and be more help...
    Jack, I agree with asking queries. But sensible ones please. Having a forum does not mean that you can leave out your homework and take that everyone will be kind enough to answer everything.

Please do some homework on the item that you wish to understand about and then ask if there are unclear points or if that query has not been made before.

Cheers,
  • Anonymous
    Michael Lim" said:
    [quote="Jack Lai"]Gentlemen,

Jack, I agree with asking queries. But sensible ones please. Having a forum does not mean that you can leave out your homework and take that everyone will be kind enough to answer everything.

Please do some homework on the item that you wish to understand about and then ask if there are unclear points or if that query has not been made before.

Cheers,[/quote]

Given the benefit of doubts, there are newbies around...if they know what homework should be done, they won't be called newbies. Just my two cents. :roll:
  • feesh
    hey my budget increased to $150, enough now?
  • nid
    Ok ok i will back off, but let me say this,

If i were to hear xxx reel very gd, then later mr someone ask, "xxx reel gd a not". I reply "xxx reel very gd" then mr someone go buy, use after awhile find, "xxx reel only this gd, but other then that dun fit my kind of fishing, make me waste so much money". How would mr someone feel? Misinformation is worst then no information. If one is not really sure, he shouldn't be giving out advice, only making things worst. "Some people" dun understand that concept which pisses me off. Thats all i can say.

By the way, i nv say ask question got anything wrong. Forums exist to share helpful information among one another, not hear say nor use one time pro style information.
  • nid
    feesh" said:
    hey my budget increased to $150, enough now?
    Enough to buy just a lower end decent reel. Ask "some people" how much they buy their cardiff 100a, not sure of price myself.
  • Michael Lim
    Thanks nid.

But advises are alway given, no matter you like it or not. It's up to the person asking for advise to filter out which is probably good or which is probably not good.

I believe this is also a reason why a lot of ppl will mention IMO (In My Opinion) or IMHO (In My Humble/Honest Opinion).

So please, do consider very carefully on all advises. It is after-all your own cash that you are spending.

Cheers,